FIX SITTING OUT IMMEDIATELY PLEASE

Guys, this needs to be an URGENT priority. It’s ridiculous the number of hands I’ve missed despite being at the table and actively trying to play.

Whoever coded this did it wrong, clearly. When you click “I’m back” it doesn’t necessarily register until you refresh the window, or until you’ve been folded out of the current hand EVEN THOUGH YOU CLICKED BEFORE THE ACTION REACHED YOU.

Please patch this up ASAP it’s making gameplay so frustrating! I know people have already complained about this but I just want to revisit this topic and amplify the urgency. I’m getting really sick of it and I know I’m not the only one!

2 Likes

Hi @Younguru

Could you (or anyone else) elaborate on when and where this is happening?

I dont play as much as you, but I dont recall having any regular problems as described.

Is this happening in tournaments? It sounds like it is

How is it you are sitting out? timed out last hand, or back from a break?

Any hand ID where it happens would be useful for me to try and reproduce.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

I will make a point of saving the hand ID next time it happens. This happens both during ring games and MTTs. It happens both when I time out and when I sit out intentionally.

It seems that there is some kind of lag/structural buffer between clicking “I’m Back” and the software registering that response. That’s the best description I can give you right now—if I refresh the page after clicking “I’m Back” before action reaches me, I’m usually allowed to act. Without refreshing, I usually get folded and my cards are still greyed out even after clicking “I’m Back” before action has reached me.

If a full hand passes after I’ve clicked “I’m Back” I will always get to play the next one. The issue is with trying to click “I’m Back” once the current hand is already in progress, but when I was “Sitting Out” at the moment the hand started.

I will try to get you more data on this issue. Thank you for your attention and support!

I have had this happen many times, over many years, but only in 7Card Stud. And I think you informed me you don’t play stud? I always go to the F5 quickly & click.