Friends icon?

People here have a lot of players on their friends list, that does not mean they play these friends on a daily basis.They are more like aquatints that they might see once in awhile and it can be hard at times to remember the id as a friend if you don’t see or play them much. Doll :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would say that when a " friend" is actually online then they are highlighted already in your friends list. Therefore I think it would be a waste of time using an extra icon to highlight friends. Also why would you have loads of friends on a list if you don’t really play them? Just my opinion. I prefer to have a few quality friends than lots of friends I hardly or never play again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A wise person once told me, you can know many people, but you should always marry your best friend. Why, because you can only have 1 best friend. My husband and I are going on our 48 year of marriage, having married at 17. So maybe if you want to make two places one for antiquates, and one for friends. I would guess that most people have probably 4 or 5 friends on site, and I guarantee, they don’t forget them when they see them at a a table. I have been told more than once, when I see someone has a person I consider “not nice” at a table, why they are on their friends list, and the answer is always the same. I excepted the friendship because I want to know the next time the jerk is on line, so I can kick his butt. Things aren’t always as they seem!!!

1 Like