Blue icon indicating your friends are playing

If your friend is playing at a different table than you, your blue icon isn’t lit. If the friend is at the same table as you, only their icon is lit. Why? What good is that? There are only 2 ways to know a friend is playing: Looking at the friends list on your profile page or scanning all the tables shown in the lobby. Does this make any sense? Maybe I’m just missing something. Someone please advise. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi 3825968’
If you go to your Dashboard page and scroll down, your friends leaderboard is shown there. If you click on the name of one of your friends it takes them to their profile page and that shows whether they are on site, off site or already playing in a game.
You can also invite a friend to play from the Dashboard page, which gives you another option.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

How do u invite from dashboard? Again this “feature” is useless in practicality

1 Like

This is to Invite friends to join Replay … Not join a table you are playing at :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh thought it meant invite your friends! This means the blue icon on the table can be useful then?
It is so long since I joined and invited friends to join, it might be worth reminding everyone about this feature, after all 10k in chips is not to be sneezed at!!
For every friend you invite who joins Replay Poker, we’ll give both you and your friend 10,000 bonus chips, up to a maximum of 300,000 each! Please note that invites from the same household are excluded from this offer and bonus chips will only be awarded when the invited player activates their account.

No b/c u must know they are on line 1st … Which u must go to list in bottom right as always did and scroll … So the lit up seat is in practicality Useless

1 Like

In the other thread “Empty seat in Ring Games” this same point is made. Perhaps they will find a way to only show your on line friends if you click the blue seat icon, and then perhaps it would serve its purpose?

Yea that might help … but as I read this seems to be more detrimental to players enjoyment of the game that don’t like to bright obnoxious sign then benefiting anyone at this time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Goatsoup! That’s what I was trying to get across. I don’t care about inviting. That’s easy. What’s hard is understanding what purpose the blue icon provides!

2 Likes