Friends icon?

Can we get an icon, like the note icon, for friends. I don’t remember all my friends names and hate to forget to say hi when I’m playing at the same table with them.

3 Likes

I like that idea! I think it would be helpful!!

-Marc

2 Likes

Good idea , right now I use the note one on friends so that I remember everyone.

2 Likes

Great, I could use the note for that too.

1 Like

I suggested that a long time ago but suggested that if a friend was sitting at your table it would show some kind of icon to show it was a friend and also suggested that it shows in chat when a friend comes on line, eg: doll46 just came on line. I would save you from looking to see if they are friends and if your waiting for a friend to come it would tell you when they came on. Great idea ZZ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you mean an icon that shows at the persons chair when they are seated…THAT would be a great thing…immediate recognition :slight_smile:
Nic

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I meant.

:busts_in_silhouette: something like this would work the same way as the notes show on players

3 Likes

Yes but you see how staff has a star by their name, maybe a friend could have something indicating they are a friend. I’m going to pass your idea on to staff next meeting ZZ.

2 Likes

Great! :metal:

1 Like

EXCELLENT!

We think this is an awesome idea, too. We’ve discussed it in the past, and have it on our list of things we want to see if we can make possible after we no longer use Flash. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Im 100% for that idea, i think it would encourage players to be more interactive and talkative :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s a great idea. Glad to hear Replay likes the idea.

1 Like

That would be great!
Anyone have any idea when the HTML5 site will be launched?
It seems that would help with the stuttering also.

2 Likes

last time i asked or read bout it, they said it isn’t known yet when it will happen, only that it will happen somewhere this year

1 Like

Looking forward to it…the tables were pretty sluggish last night…I’d like to think it’s due to more and more new players signing up :relaxed:

3 Likes

Did anybody find a pair of gold sunglasses,i think I left them at the table the other night?? :dark_sunglasses:

srry already sold em when i robbed… errhhhm “found” em.

1 Like

Wow…people need an icon to remember someones a friend. That’s a very sad statement. I hope if you do this that the icon only shows up on that persons’s screen. There’s enough to look at without silly icons. If you don’t remember a person as a friend…then I say you should delete the friendship, because it sure can’t be worth much.