Forum Duo League: August 2023 sign-up thread

In case you missed it: We’re launching a new league, private to forum users ONLY! You and a friend will battle it out for points and chips each month.

There will be a new sign-up thread each month, so you don’t need to commit long term, and you can play with different friends each time if you prefer!

Please read our announcement post before signing up.

Sign-ups are for Saturday, August 19th. The times available to join are 3pm ET and 7pm ET.

In this thread, please indicate the following:

• The player you’ll be pairing up with, if applicable (that player must also confirm their participation).
  • The time slot you’d like to participate in, or note “no preference” and we will balance them.

If you do NOT have a partner, no problem! We’ll pair you up. Simply post the time slot you want to play.

Any questions can go in our “ask us anything” thread. Please keep this thread clear for sign-ups only.

3 Likes

This sounds like it could be fun, if anyone wants to pair up, let me know. I’ll check my messages icon, not too familiar with stuff. Oops! Saw that you want “pairs” etc., but missed the first thread. I won’t delete this, but if anyone wants to join with me (?), let me know. :slight_smile:

ok

Iam in with Tutty85 at 3pm ET please

1 Like

@Tiggyx and @Goatsoup are in
Tiggy will play 3pm ET
Goat will play 7pm ET
and we have a team name Mum & Son

3 Likes

Team name:
The Southern Lites
@southwestmba 7pm ET
@Litenin 7pm ET

1 Like

Confirm The Southern Lites
@southwestmba and @Litenin at @7pm ET 8/19/23

1 Like

Hi @KingKovicYT & thank you for joining us all in the forum. GL to you and your partner. I’m sure it will be fun for all !!

@unknownlegend @111mililani could you please let me know what times you’d prefer to play? 3pm ET or 7pm ET. We will pair up anyone who’s interested and doesn’t have a team.

1 Like

Hi unknownlegend, I would play with you but am in Australia so the times are 5am or 9am sunday morning which I can’t make due to sport. If any other time slots come up I’ll message you again

1 Like

Can play 7pm with anyone, sounds like fun.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forum Duo League: Ask us anything!

I’m ready for 3pm Eastern time! abahog registered name…

2 Likes

Count me in for 3pm

2 Likes

Angelina, I need a partner! Are willing to take a chance with an oldie but goodie poker player?

1 Like
  1. I need a partner please.
  2. Am happy to play at either time
2 Likes

put me in for any time i do not have a partner.

2 Likes

You bet, an oldie and goodie beats a young whipper snapper hands down. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Hello, I want to sign up and do not have a partner as of yet.
No time preference, either one is good for me.

Thank you.

1 Like

I have no partner yet but would love to play either time slot. Thanks!

2 Likes