Forever Phil New League

ForeverPhil Oct-Dec 2023 - Google Sheets

Congrats and well done Craig, Sam, and Straight!

2 Likes

That was a great fun game. Makes up for last nights Replay Nightmare.

2 Likes

MR Monk Cup Challenge
Tuesday Night
7:30 PM EST

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good job Jen :+1:t2: Another fun game !

2 Likes

Saturday Night Omaha
7:30 PM EST

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Great game today :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats Josee, Dan, Carol, and Jak for a freakin awesome game!

2 Likes

Good Morning Sunshine GIFs | GIFDB.com

Today is the last day to register a team for the Forever Phil Triathlon. We have a great line up of teams and players. But if we had one more team no team gets a bye game. We are looking for a dynamic duo team of two players to play in five games and a sixth for the final. Please reach out to me if you are interested in joining us. The games will be starting next Sunday morning.

1 Like

FOREVER PHIL TRIATHLON TABLE SCHEDULE

7:48 AM

Sunday we have our opening game:
Warlocks vs Snails Table One at 11 AM EST
BroomStick Riders vs Reservoir Dogs Table Two
Banana’s you have our first Bye game but then you will not have anymore bye games after that. So Bananas start on Monday at 11 AM EST.

1 Like

DON’T FORGET! (pointupindex)Omaha Hi lo tonight at 7:30 PM EST

1 Like

My interview with Lyle of TPP. He talks about how team play works and how to join a league and a team.

2 Likes

Well done everyone! Congrats to Dan, Craig, Sam and Derek. My goodness what a game. See everyone tomorrow morning at 11 EST for the kick off of our Triathlon

2 Likes

Thank you Jen, long game ! See everyone later on today :+1:t2:

Yeah, that game was long. But it was fun I enjoyed it. :slight_smile: I will ask Rob to adjust the blinds.

2 Likes

That would be great. I was so tired I just wanted it to end. Didn’t even go out on a Saturday night :slightly_frowning_face: see you at 2pm ET.

I gotcha Craig :wink:

1 Like

Congrats to The Snails and The Broomstick Riders. Thank you to everyone who played and watched. I think this is going to be a really fun game. I hope we can get more people playing and find a good time for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes