Forever Phil New League

Had fun but short lived ! Have to get use to the back to Saturday night format while having a social life also. I can do it :joy:

2 Likes

Dude if I had a date on a Saturday night. I’m sorry but I would not be playing poker that night. LOL You do you Craig, but we enjoy playing with you on FP.

2 Likes

No complaints except for the nagging as time went one so I played quick and it showed lol. I’m getting breakfast served so all went well :joy:

1 Like

I lost chat like everyone else so I didn’t get to say Good Game and I had fun again. I hope everyone that was left sees this. I’ve never seen that happen before.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Craig many of us had problems either getting in the game or or with chat or getting frozen out. I am sending a message to Replay. Hopefully they will return our chips. Sorry that happened.

2 Likes

Thank you Jen. 2 games in a row.

1 Like

Good job Jen. Received a refund on one of the games. :+1:t2: thank you for sending that in

How do I join this league looks nice

Congrats Sam, Jak, and Derek

ForeverPhil Oct-Dec 2023 - Google Sheets

2 Likes

ForeverPhil Oct-Dec 2023 - Google Sheets

2 Likes

Forever Phil is inviting a few friends to come play in a special team game tournament. If you are interested grab your best buddy and let any one of the Organizers know so we can get you in ASAP. We have limited seats so act fast. The information is below.

League Organizers are Jedwins, Julie1963, FranklyI, Zacor, and JenGen7

FOREVER PHIL TRIATHLON

Quarter 4 2023

Guidelines for playing:

This tournament has 6 games total. Three games will be played each week over a 2-week period. Sunday, Omaha. Monday 7 Card Stud. Wednesday, Hold Em. All games will be played at 11 AM EST.

Each table will have four seats with 2 teams of 2 players. The exact arrangement of seats at the table will be random by Replay. Teams may have a sub player but can only have 2 players play each day.

All teams will play 5 games total. The final playoff will be the top 2 scoring teams. Teams earn 1 point for each player that finishes the game. So, if 2 team members are both in at the end that team will score 2 points. If one team member is the last man standing the team will earn 1 point for that game.

The two highest scoring teams will advance to the playoff game Wednesday November 8. In the event 2 teams tie for first place before the play off both those teams will advance to the play off. In the event 2 teams tie for second place the team with the greatest number games won will advance. If a tie still exist the team with the greatest number of 2 point scoring games will advance. If a tie still exists then a semifinal game will be scheduled before the final playoff game, and it will be held on Tuesday November 7 at 11 AM EST.

Game Schedule as follows:

All Games are at 11 AM EST
Sunday October 29 Omaha Hi lo
Monday Stud October 30
Wednesday Hold Em .November 1
Sunday Omaha November 5,
Monday Stud November 6

Tuesday, Semi Final, November 7 (tie breaker if needed)
Wednesday PLAY OFF for the win November 8

2 Likes

SATURDAY NIGHT OMAHA
7:30 PM EST
See you tonight!

2 Likes

For some strange reason the Omaha game is not letting some people register. We have reached out to Replay and we are sorry this has happened. I will update here as soon as I have further info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a site wide glitch everyone. See you all tomorrow for Mr Monk Cup Challenge.
Sunday
2PM EST

2 Likes

10 minutes still can’t register along with 4 others ?

Looks like a site wide problem reading in the forums

1 Like

I think there was a misunderstanding here because of my name being changed. My 1st name was reported as offensive lol. That name was FullofC*** The site changed it to FullPlay324 then I was allowed to change it to what is now BakedPotato. Hope this clears this up.

Thank you for your explanation, Baked. We have recently had some player issues and your original request made us suspicious of your legitimacy. When the name changed we asked Replay what was going on. And then there was another name change. I trust that you will understand that we would like confirmation from Replay that your account is okay. When we have that then we can re-visit your application if you still wish to join the League.

2 Likes