FORCED TO SIT OUT A HAND, bc I'm SLOW joining a new table!

Old annoying issue that happens frequently and in exactly the same way bc of lag issues!

The following situation perfectly illustrates the lag situation on RP and being sat out hands, but to be fair lag is not the actual or factual issue (as far as I can tell) in this exact case but it happens in exactly the same way!

So I’m playing 2 tables waiting to get into a higher stakes table. Finally I get a seat, but get little warning except 5 seconds left or whatever so I time out without choosing an option AKA inactive player.

Yes its partly or mostly my fault bc I was slow so np BUT this situation happens in the exact same way bc of lag and “I” or “we” get penalised and sat out on every street, and sometimes even the next hand too! OK I missed the pre flop action - again np - but now I’m locked out of the entire hand and get no option to play FLOP, TURN or RIVER? Sometime sat out for the next hand too?!?!?!?!?!?!

So OFC I see RP has decided to “sit out” the check box bottom left and I instantly “UNCHECK” to sit back in! OFC RP doesn’t care!

This isn’t about strategy per say - the hand is pretty innocuous and simple but the point is I get locked out w no option to play!

Sat in first hand at new table, HJ w A5o and need a second to asses, but I have less bc its my first hand & a new table! Its an easy raise w some folds already and I nearly open raise but run out of time pre flop. A small annoying penalty, np… I can happily limp my DEAD BLIND sometimes too w A5o np, although I’m sure opening for a raise is better…

But now RP decides I’m sat out entire hand with no option to play, FLOP, TURN or RIVER, and sometimes will also get sat out the next hand too for ULTIMATE PAIN!

The lag on this site is painful! Adding extra pain on every street, and sometimes the next hand too makes it undesirable to play here!