For the Bingo Enjoyers!

Try MTTs!
When blinds are small, and stacks are big, as is the case in ring games, bingoing is not a very profitable strategy.
The same is true early on in MTTs, and then you have to do boring things like “raising first in” and “3-betting” and “proper bet sizing”, and god forbid having to do good postflop play like “c-betting” and “protecting your range” and doing “semi-bluffs” or “betting a polarized range on the river”.

Later in the MTTs, when blinds become higher, we can do the FUN things that we all came for! Shove-or-fold strategies! Not only do you not have to worry about boring things like bet sizing and postflop play, but it’s also a very profitable strategy! It’s a bingo player’s dream!

If like to bingo loosely, look for MTTs with antes! All that dead money in the pot is a great for your aggressive playstyle.

BONUS: I know bingo players don’t want to think about things like “ICM”, but if you want to get a few extra chips for some reason, tightening up your range a bit when the bubble is approaching is a simple solution.

1 Like

I think the bingo players should start their own league. They can all gather there so everyone else can enjoy a true poker experience with friends.

2 Likes

That should be a Replay law!

2 Likes

all the misery in this sad world and this is what you complain about??? lol

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

BONUS: I know bingo players don’t want to think about things like “ICM”, but if you want to get a few extra chips for some reason, tightening up your range a bit when the bubble is approaching is a simple solution.

OR… When players are tightening up at the bubble you can loosen up your range and pick off some pots when others are playing tighter. :laughing:

I join the MTTs, play “true poker” when stacks are deep, and play bingo when stacks are shallow, especially when I would be out of position postflop.
I do that because I think it’s the optimal way to play the game. (And got 7th in a week 2 marathon bingoing half the tourney.)

Don’t hate the player, hate the game. It’s within my right to play the game according to the rules, in a way that gives me the best chance of winning, and in fact I believe if I fail to do so in a competitive setting, I am disrespecting my opponents.
If you don’t want people like me shoving for 10BB from SB, then I think it is on you to switch to other tournament formats than NL, where doing so is not a legal play.
Personally speaking, I think you come across as whiny if you complain about someone making a correct play, especially in a competitive tournament setting!

You’re playing poker on a free site, lets not expect world class poker unless you play high stakes tables

I think you come across as whiny if you complain about someone making an incorrect play. Those people are meant to be exploited, not complained about!

2 Likes

@diraf

If you really enjoy Bingo style of play, play a few of the daily MTT’s with unlimited Rebuys for (xx) minutes.

And, then come back here and give us your “honest” opinion.

1 Like