Finished games still show in lobby

I have checked off hide finished but when I open the MTT lobby it has games there from 8 hrs ago , this is on my laptop , on my PC it has games showing from 5hrs ago . I never had this problem before . If I go to a game that is running the lobby is blank and shows no one playing. Any suggestions ?

clean your cache and cookies, to many cookies make for a browser stomach ache!

Already tried that , but thanks

1 Like

I have had to reboot device a few time’s, when that happened to me.

1 Like

Thank you , will keep trying !

Hi Sharon,
Just as a check for you, I tried on my system and I cannot duplicate your error so it seems likely it is a problem on your end. Unless someone else is having the same problem… Maybe try a different browser??? See if it still happens. :thinking:

Same issue when I tried Firefox , the strange thing is that it looks fine on my PC , the issues is just on my laptop.

get rid of the laptop… (jk) :grinning:

1 Like

:roll_eyes: lol

Thanks for all the suggestions , problem solved !

come on… give… howdja doit???

lol , the clock on my laptop showed the right time but it wasn’t est so game times weren’t correct

1 Like

I have this problem sometimes too. If i boot Linux and go then back to Windows, then is my systemtime 1 hour behind, i remember in summer 2h behind. Because Linux uses world time. If i open then Replay, then it shows me which Ring hands i play in a half hour and how many i win there. You can change your systemtime and start then Replay if you want to see this problem. I posted this problem one year ago, tech team knows this, but nothing happens. It would be much better if Replay would use countrytime instead of systemtime in their code, then happen such things not. It is one of the 1000 things on Replay.

1 Like

yes I have had that happen a long time ago, when I moved from Georgia to Alabama , but is a great experience for us to remember. :slight_smile:

1 Like