Something is wrong, when seeing tables, they are not updated, players that left, still show, and I cant see who is playing at the time

Tables not updated for hours

That’s really odd. Did you try refreshing the page of the browser?

We recently fixed the updating issue, so as of today this shouldn’t happen. Has this happened to anyone else today?

If it happens again let us know, and see if you can see a pattern as to when it happens. Perhaps you disconnect from the internet then reconnect. Or perhaps you leave the table open for a few hours etc.

Hello Paul,

I have noticed this as well, but I guess never really payed attention to it.

I did do a hard reload of the site to make sure I had all the latest files cached. I have noticed that for the most part the update is delayed by exactly one hand.

Here is what I have noted:

• A table in the lobby is updated after each hand but the update is for the 2nd previous hand not the hand that just finished.
  • If a player joins a table and there is a seat available, the player shows up on the next update
  • If a player joins a table and is wait listed, the player shows up on the next update
  • If a player leaves a table, the table is updated immediately to show and empty seat and if there are wait-listed players the seat will still show empty until the next update (as above)

The 2 bugs I can see is the empty seat when there are wait-listed players and the update occurring for the 2nd previous hand instead of the previous hand.

Hello Paul,

Still not getting updated page. Not even for the 2nd or 3rd previous hand, once I am playing or in the waiting list, it never shows.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Annoyed. Why is my name not showing up where it says view table and when people leave, there name stays there forever and new people’s name does not appear?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is my name NOT coming up where it says view table? And when people leave, there name stays there and new players name does not show up..

When it not updated at all, maybe you need to clean up, remove your cookies and browser history (in settings browser). I think if you’ve done that it gets updated much better. And not sure what browser you use, but we recomment Google Chrome.

I have cleaned my history browser, I use Internet Explorer, but also tryed with Google Chrome. Nothing changes. Thank You Happiness.

Also refresh page Ctrl-F5, it Works only for the first hand, then it doesnt update anymore.

Same thing happens to me.

@slickmonte I can confirm the waiting list problem. We should update the lobby as soon as someone joins / leaves the list. Instead of at the ending of a hand. We’re working on a fix for that.

I wasn’t able to reproduce the other problem you described about the lobby not updating with the hand that just finished. I can see the tables changes 1-2 seconds after the hand has ended.

I’ll keep investigating this problem and the others mentioned on this topic. Let me know if you guys have more information that could help us tracking down the problem(s).

Hi, for the first time in over a week, I can see the page updated. Dont know what you did, but it worked. Thank You

It seems, the update page is fix. Hope it stays like that, Thank You.

That’s great!

Okay that’s great news. Do let us know if you run into any more problems.

@slickmonte we have fixed the issue with the waiting list.