Female only tables

lol… easy to get on the lists…impossible to get unlisted

Its not only in poker, I was grow up as woman and I stay women, don’t like feminist to much. Its international site and not every one is American and not every one same culture and not everyone have same religion.

Thanks for your suggestion, @Puffthetragic! It’s certainly brought up a lot of discussion. :smile:

Discussions about segregation and safe spaces aside, this is something that we wouldn’t be able to enforce. Though someone could choose “female” as their sex on the site, it’s not verifiable, and people may deliberately choose to troll these tables by taking advantage of that fact.

1 Like

I’ve probably never mentioned this before, but I’m actually a chick.

1 Like

lol, that explains the hair comment on the other thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Not exactly true.

There was a certain Seymour Klongush who made the A list. He begged for years to get off. Finally Sharon relented and let him off the A list. Twenty minutes later Seymour was run over and died never knowing the good news.

Scratch - Keeper of Truths

1 Like

lol

And about female soccer? Why male and female don’t play mixed soccer as well?

How about a special table for only females who like to ride unicycles ,wear big red noses and honk a horn

How about tables for only men who wear woman’s under ware !

when my wife was pregnant we really hoped she would have either a boy or a girl

1 Like

I see a player with a male name and a female “picture”. There are a lot of women here with good ratings. We should hear their thoughts about it.

Are you Becky by any chance??? lol

No, Becky (not her real name) would use the name “Becky,” which isn’t her real name.

Works for me, so long as there are male only competitions as well (sarcasm). Don’t like that idea, why not? What is good for the goose…

Clowns scare me lol

Puff… I think it’s a great idea… I’m tired of getting beat by the women players! :slight_smile:

Marry me?

hahah

Stand in line :slight_smile: