Female only tables

Hahahahahahaha

discrimination!

That is one of the most sexist comments I have seen. I can just imagine the problems for Replay is they instituted that type of policy! The ACLU would be all over them. But they might slide by if they created a ā€œSnowflakeā€ table where everyone get a trophyā€¦

I am surprised that Replay even allows women on the siteā€¦

Please tell me your joking right ?

lmao ā€¦ jerk :joy:

Since everybody is offensive in one way or another, we should each have a separate table where we could sit and play with ourselves.

2 Likes

This is the the craziest thing I have ever heard. Have you lost your prejudice mind?

JUST CURIOUS-
WILL GENDER FLUIDITY BE ALOUD???
RALPHIE SOMETIMES FEELS MALEā€“
AND OTHER TIMES FEMALE----EX-HIS TUTU WEARING-
THIS COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE FLUID FOLKS ON THIS SITE!!

JUST THINKIN OUT LOUD

Im like female can tell that all males who not agree on here - its weak males, they cannot beat other true man and for them beat woman is more easy, this why they donā€™t want to separate. I like true Taff males not weak ones that crying all time.

Craig

1 Like

Puff, email them . Its a good idea. Woman is woman its not man. Ty Craig muahhh :slight_smile:

1 Like

hip-hip-hooray.for.a.non-discriminatory.opinion

There should not be special tables for anything. If people are rude or nasty, get their names and report them. You could send their names to me or other player reps and we would report them for you. Vulgarity or other nasty talk does not help the game we all love so much.

So what you are basically saying is that women are inferior to men when it comes to pokerā€¦nice

My dog likes to play poker, why isnā€™t there a species option? Also, my dog was born a male, but identifies as female, she would like a transgender canine only table please. She doesnā€™t like how aggressive human males play.

If there were no men on my tables my lists would be shorterā€¦lolā€¦j/k , donā€™t need anymore hate mailā€¦which btw I like lists so the more men the merrier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What we need to have listed here is a list of all Sharons lists and a list of all the ways to be added to each particular list or if already listed on a list we need a list of ways to be unlisted from the list.:grinning:

I like the idea of ā€œMartian-Onlyā€ Tablesā€¦ Them people are a pain, manā€¦

Haiku to you, tooā€¦

Thatā€™s all I got, sorry,

Not

All that

Poetic todayā€¦