Replaypoker should add tournament results to a player's dashboard

I think it would be a good idea if replaypoker showed a player the results for the tournaments that they have entered, on a permanent basis. I think players would be interested to see how many tournaments they have won in the past and I think it would be good if players knew how well they play in these tournaments. Maybe a list of results would be nice.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion da_bomb, this is absolutely something we intend to add. We plan on providing players with a variety of stats to help them analyze and improve their game. I don’t have an ETA on when we’ll release this but it’s high on our list of priorities.

Hi da_bomb,

This is a really great idea, thanks for sharing it. I agree there’s a lot we can do to improve player stats and I’m sure a lot of people would like to have access to more data from their play history as well. I’ve added this to our feature suggestion list so we can discuss this as a team and try to work it into the upcoming schedule.

Cool then.

Hi Guys, Is there any news on this? As a new player to the site I think this is essential.

Actually it’s funny you should mention it, as we were just talking about it last week.

So, yeah… tournament history page is in the works. With a bit of luck it could be live in the next few weeks!

Nice!

I would love to see how many players i busted out :))))

Still hoping to get it live before the end of the year.