Feature Release: More PM recipients

Hi everyone!

We’ve just made an adjustment to PMs so that you can now message up to 20 players instead of just 5. This will allow you more flexibility when reaching out to your friends, and should be particularly helpful to any league organizers.

6 Likes

not to be rude but is this really an improvement? how about fixing the stalls and being sat out with winning hands?

1 Like

I wasn’t aware there was a limit, but I and I’m sure most others appreciate the improvement, AND more importantly, letting us know about it on the Forums.

1 Like

I appreciate this option very much; I can send League game reminders out to 60 of our league members in about 1 min. That is very helpful when I am running short on time before our league games.

2 Likes

still enduring lags and sitouts not to mention freeze issues and you offer us as an improvement
the ability to message more players at a time lol.??? I have a suggestion PRIORITYS

2 Likes

I have never sent to more than one lol. But it will be great for you my friend and all League organizers!! Thanks Replay !!!

1 Like

I have the same feeling as Colby. Priorities first. Players here bulk email each other not by sending a PM. Lucky are those that have email conversations :blush:

I feel the same as Colby and Craig

1 Like

@ColbyRoad and @Craig_Anthony ,I think this is a great improvement for us all, especially for the league organizers. I also have confidence that this can happen while the priorities mentioned are corrected. With several departments in the organization, I am sure all are doing all they can to improve the site for us all:)

1 Like

Everyone has an opinion but i disagree with yours. They haven’t been able to correct it in 2 years…but hope springs eternal lol

2 Likes

If it helps the league organizers that’s great but don’t be naive or maybe you are that there is a back channel here where players email each other bypassing the private messaging function.

I never mentioned any back channel, where players e-mail each other, bypassing the private messaging function. I did say and know as a fact Replay can implement improvements to the site, while trying to correct the problems we have had.

Sounds like you’ve never sent a PM because the limit was noted near the To section.

1 Like

I have sent many PM’s but, never knew there was a limit either, because never have tried or had the need. However, I think it will be great for our league organizers and participants.

1 Like

I have sent and received plenty of personal messages, and where exactly is this “limit noted”?

There is absolutely no hint of any “limit” anywhere near the To column, or anywhere else on the page.

1 Like

You said it improves the capability of league organizers and I said there is a back channel where league organizers don’t use the private message system they use email like a lot of players do. I don’t know of many of my contacts and others that private message anyone because the average person can reach hundreds of players and friends at a time.

The naive part was that you didn’t know this is happening or just playing dumb or out of the loop.

1 Like

another useless “improvement”

1 Like

@BeerEagle69

See Poki65’s post #16 because before it stated 5 instead of uo to 20 friends. I’ll admit it was easy to miss because when you send PM’s you’re just thinking of the message and distribution list .

Thanks @Poki65 !

2 Likes

Thanks, I don’t remember seeing that before, usually I only reply to messages in my Inbox, instead of sending new ones, that’s probably why I didn’t see it.

2 Likes