Dream Weaver

I will say @Sue13 dispatched of some pretty formattable opponents in her quest to show how you can be nice and a top notch player!

3 Likes

Thank you very much Magna, Michael, and all who said such nice things here and on Skype. It sure was fun. I think I stopped breathing during one play. But it worked out. See you all tonight. Hope it is as exciting as last night. Only Cons on top. :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Not dead yet! YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

6 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-07 143336
The modern pirate.

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I just wanted to send out a get well soon to my good friend @Sue13 , she’s dealing with some things. I have never felt emptiness on this website like I have over the past week, she has been a staple in my daily routine, Sue spreads positivity everywhere, she has helped me immensely with my league with both recruitment and generating such a positive vibe as she does for many others.

I am not much of a religious man though I was raised in a very religious community, I just couldn’t stay awake in church.

I only reach out to the man above when things seem to deem it necessary.

I send this prayer to you my friend, may you soon be back for all of us.

Then your light will break out like the dawn, and you will be healed quickly. Your own righteousness will walk before you, and the Lord’s glory will be your rear guard.

Michael

7 Likes

Positive and heathy vibes for @Sue13. She has the best attitude and some serious skillz, get better soon.

3 Likes

It is really noteworthy that tonight right in the middle of the Super Bowl we still had 50 players come out and play. Other leagues didn’t fair nearly as well. Much respect Dream Weavers.

Image result for aretha franklin respect gif

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day

4 Likes

3 Likes

Excellent chart, Doon! Pirates: everyone draw your cutlass and let’s get a bigger slice !! Yaarrr !!

2 Likes