Customised final table

Wow !!! It’s either a mistake or someone put up an objection to it and blocked the application.

I have no news from google and I feel that it will take time, for now even if it is not what was originally planned I put the extension directly in download for those who want to test it.

replay final table.zip (5.8 KB)

To implement it on your tables it’s simple :

1. start by unzipping the extension

2. click on this icon on the right of the browser

3. then go to “more tools” > “extensions”.

4. activate the developer mode

5. load the extension

6. then select the unzipped extension folder

7. last step, activate the extension

small detail that I did not have time to improve, when the last player of a tournament has just been eliminated before the final table there is a short moment where the last two tables are displayed as final tables, here are 2 captures to understand better:

I think it’s not the tool of the century especially because I couldn’t put it as a chrome extension but until the site implements this idea it can do the job, don’t hesitate to let me know of any bugs.

5 Likes

Love it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hello, Replay Poker.

Tournaments and freerolls are popular on Replay. Every day, there are numerous events.

It would be great if you could change the table theme when you get to the final table in Freerolls and Tournaments.

So it feels different and cool.

Thanks!

Great idea! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @Crazy_Diamond :grinning:

You can look here:

2 Likes

Unfortunately it never came to be…

Players can download it here, add to Browser and have it then. I see there no problem. But it is not easy to test it for me. I play not many MTT’s, and not many times on final table, lol.
I downloaded Madhofs Chip to BB here too and have it on a Browser (Opera on Linux only, to test it), and no problem. Chrome Webstore is not needed.