Customised final table

Hi Guys, Would it be possible to customise the final table of MTT’s so that it is more of a special event being at the FT? I know plenty of other sites do this and I think it would be a nice treat/idea for all of those players who made it to the FT to see a special table just for them & to reward them for their special efforts.

Thanks
Perivale

8 Likes

We’re waiting still on a nice rail around ALL tables. Just get in line, it’s ok…

2 Likes

And im still waiting on the drink lady to come by and bring me cold beer…I forgot I have to make the final table first :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The drinks & massage ladies can go in front of me

2 Likes

I don’t know how many times I have gotten down to 4 or 5 handed before I realized I was at the final table, so yes, this would be nice.

4 Likes

That happened to me one time when I was drunk

2 Likes

Even a congratulatory message would be nice and would make it clear to everyone.

5 Likes

I love this idea, maybe an extension can do the job

2 Likes

Maybe an overlay something like this…

1 Like

Maybe fireworks and sparkles and a neon lighted bumper pad (rail). But beer/drinks first.

2 Likes

I started working on it last night and in order for my program to work I need to be able to detect when a tournament goes to the final stage.
The style I’m using for now is this one :

black version

I was inspired by final tables of other pay platforms where players are under the spotlight and I’ve always found it cool :slight_smile:
tell me what you don’t like it doesn’t take long to change

by the way I found 9, 8, 6 and 4-max tournaments, for the needs of my program do you know other formats on replay ?

3 Likes

Maybe have a graphic of a sh*t load of cash & a trophy on there too

i finished the extension and i published it to pass the google verification of developers which lasts several days, after that it will be public and i will make all the necessary modifications at that time
in reality I realize that this extension doesn’t do much so I hope the site will implement this idea one day

3 Likes

I like the contrast potential of the black felt table👍🏻

Awesome! TYVM

Some private league games are 10-max.

Hi everyone and especially to @PerivaleTony for bringing this up. I think it’s a great suggestion and I passed it on to our Team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love the black one, but the red one is way too close to the regular Royal tables for me. There’s a very real danger that I make the final table, see the red, think I’m playing Royal, and then throw myself out the nearest window before I realize what just happened.

2 Likes

I love you too chipsmama :kiss:

yes I agree, for the moment I stayed on black on my side :+1:

2 Likes