CONTEST - Who's your toughest competitor?

Too many to name but they’re all bingo players and chip bullies. I know it’s all part of the game but it’s just like shooting pool… Shoot and holler Sh*t!!!

1 Like

Definitely the bingo players. Even when i have a great hand it’s difficult to make that decision & maybe lose right out of the gate. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Difficult to get past Goatsoup and Tiggy on the weekly leaderboards.

Honorary mention would be Dr. Truckman - I remember winning at a good clip until he derailed my momentum on multiple tables.

Another month has passed, and it’s time to choose our winners!

Loved reading all your answers to this. It’s clear that many of you pay attention to who you’re facing at the table. If you couldn’t think of a name, don’t forget to take note (and make notes!) on your opponents. You’ll find more success if you know other players’ strengths and weaknesses.

Of course, it’s wise to reflect on your own play. Many of you said you’re your own toughest competitor. Hopefully you’re able to overcome those areas you feel like you’re falling short – and don’t forget, it helps to get others’ perspectives. This forum is a great place to get advice from talented players. :slight_smile:

It’s time to reveal our winners! These five participants were randomly chosen and now have 100,000 extra chips in their banks:

@Scudder1
@angeluh
@mcgeary22
@SunPowerGuru
@tomkat287

Thanks for joining in the fun this time around, and hope to see you all back for the next contest! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@EduPagli That is why I am glad he is on our team.

1 Like

Players 50k and up in the tournament buyin are generally not easy to beat, at all.