CONTEST - Who's your toughest competitor?

The Replay Winter Games are in full swing, and rival countries and players are toughing it out on our leaderboards! In honor of this event, we want to know:

Which player is your toughest competitor on Replay Poker?

Now’s your chance to call out anyone whose skills have challenged you at the tables. Whether they know their outs, bluff with the best, or know your game all too well, we’d love to hear who keeps you on your toes.

On Tuesday, March 30th, we’ll draw the names of five participants, and each will win 100,000 chips!

Feel free to share more than one player! Only one entry will count toward the contest. And most importantly, keep your comments fun and friendly!

3 Likes

SunPowerGuru is my toughest opponent. He often knows he should do one thing, then does something goofy instead. I have no idea why he keeps doing this, but it irritates me to no end. Whenever I see him at a table, I know it will be a tough battle!

6 Likes

Well, now, I guess I can’t say “ditto” to SunPowerGuru who acknowledged himself as his own toughest opponent. Very clever, Sun. Clever and uncharacteristically wise! lol

So I’ll go with Clueless. I can bet that he’ll make dangerous moves and also survive for the win more often than not! So there you have it. (I will highlight others in subsequent posts, but Clueless gets top billing. Hope he notices!)

3 Likes

Craig_Anthony is my toughest competitor on Replay Poker. Just when I think I’ve outsmarted him he changes direction. Must be the Marine in him :+1:t2::wink:.

Semper Fidelis

2 Likes

My toughest competitior ist patience. Doesn’t matter if it is

• the guy, sleeping on the raise button
  • the calling station (with nearly no outs) hitting on the river
  • the time bandits, using their clock time just for provocation
  • hitting a monster, not realising, that there might be a bigger monster…

Convincing the patience to stay on my shoulder is the toughest competitor… by far

5 Likes

actually i have no tough competitor, if im tired or too anxious im my own problem, the cards are my tough competitor, but if im not too eager and i wait on flush opps, pairs, and others anxious acts i can win, also the new system you all added several years ago costs us all its horrible to go all in a a great pair…or trips and lose. but if i push and pray i do OK…i love poker thanks Replay.

1 Like

To be honest the toughest competitor on any site or table is my self. My advise is always remember cards have no value. You place value on your own hands, you live with this. My advise rather you like it or not is yourself. Cheers

1 Like

toughest competitor is without doubt is all the flushes and all that chase-chase chase!!! On the other hand my vote without even thinking about it is SharonSmarty

2 Likes

Perfectly said by johnlittle- those fast-finger-razors and those stall-all-the-timers.

1 Like

My toughest competitor is the BINGO player. The best hand a person can have is a pair before flop, but these players bet everything they have hoping they can make a hand rather then actually having a hand. It always comes down to luck . In hold em pair of aces is a good risk, but pair very seldom wins in hi lo. Players also risk everything on an a-2 hoping lo comes up. They are willing to risk everything on luck, they might as well join a coin toss table. I dont want to play a game that comes down to nothing but luck. I am not the best player on here by far, but I do take a little pride when I actually out play others rather then not caring what happens.

5 Likes

sunpowerguru and new players just because they are new doesnt mean they are bad it acualy makes them dangourous

1 Like

I do not call them tough players- my notes say they are dingbats- Those who preflop every single hand and go all in post flop. Those who stall the clock every street of every hand. Those who check raise all in on the turn. Names??? We all know who they are… and they seldom are on my final tables.

3 Likes

I’m a member of the Golden Donks’ League and every single member is very tough competitor especially Black Widow. Just making the final table is accomplishment. But that’s how you improve your game.

2 Likes

ilavidalucky her aggressive style and smart play has made me lose to her everytime we are heads up in a final. it would be nice if i could win just once but she has her lucky husky pictured and well its lucky

2 Likes

I avoid Tiggy. Sometimes she plays under the Spanish flag, sometimes under the US. She ends up towards the top in all competitions I’ve tried. After the first round, she knows nobody has anything much, and bids high enough to make everybody fold. She is usually right.

1 Like

mrwlst is my toughest competitor. I’ve insisted on him many times changing my approach, but he seems to be smarter (end even luckier) defeating consistently my strategy

bingo players all the tome

2 Likes

Good, serious players who play conservatively, will lure you in, and pop it to you on the last bet.

When I get caught, I give them back their own medicine. However, you can wait too long and lose it.

CatusKatie Is a Really great player