CONTEST - Who's your toughest competitor?

I’m thinking it’s the RePlay algorithm! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ejohns is my strongest challenge! Always very tough!

Sergente21 wears me out. As well as about 1000 other players on this site!

1 Like

nanfla05 is it toughest competitor. For some reason I just can not beat her.

Thumbs, Galak, Goatsoup, Tiggy, Hatman17, Sassy Sarah, RavenL, Sharon(Eyeroll me, Baby)Smarty, Brutally Frank, crum1850, brick52, SPG, and Myself.

3 Likes

mi competidor mas duro es mi impaciencia

Translation
my toughest competitor is my impatience

Jethrow

moi

ttier1 is the best of the best!

lildevil109

1 Like

Goat Soup , he finds ways to make mincemeat out of me and then sips the victory broth :slight_smile:

1 Like

TN golfer is my toughest. I don’t know why he just seems to come out on top.

Bingo players for sure thy do not really play the but you must call if you think you have a better hand but thy do take the fun out of the game PS I know in the past I have been silly with my comments but I have matured I would be very grateful if you folks could unmute my account I miss the chat with other players specialty during this time thank you for your time and considertion

1 Like

LadyZeider is a very tough competitor, especially if she is ticked off

LuckyRace is my favorite and toughest opponent. He really taught me the art of patience. Always seems to be out of the game, but has perfect judgment in a bluff/call situation–he really demonstrates that a great player is not just about waiting for a high pair, but reading the plays of those on the board.

Not really sure. Think it may be Jazzbythebay, he consistently beats me.

Nelson1952 and Thumbs always seem to have my measure.

Thesnowmen, hes just a great all round player and wins every tournament i see hime in props to him

Buenas crei que estaria mi nombre en algunos de los comentarios … rojolocura es un competidor duro. Pero no apareci ni por casualidad. No he identificado un jugador duro , excepto por aquellos que farolean muy seguido.

Translation
Good, I thought my name would be in some of the comments … Red Madness is a tough competitor. But it did not appear by chance. I haven’t identified a tough player, except for those who bluff a lot.

Easily JafaTrades, new player and doesn’t know anything so he’ll raise anything and call everything.