CONTEST - Who would win? Battle royale!

Miss Piggy’s chatter would drive me crazy. Her lips are never in sync with her words!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Going with Sherlock. Too crafty, too observant, too calculated. He has a great mind and won’t be fooled.

1 Like

Dopey looks clueless. “Momma, why am I here” look. Piggy looks she doesn’t understand the game. She bets and waits for the chips to roll at the end of the hand. If it comes her way she is pleasantly surprised. If it doesn’t she goes back to her stack for the next bet. Sherlock looks he tries to put logic into the game. That doesn’t work. Data looks mean and tough, his canny smile looks like he is bemused and confident of winning. My vote is for Data.

1 Like

since i think piggy and dopey are the weakest by far i can eliminate the two. so it’s between sherlock and data for me.
i think data would beat sherlock when it comes to the mathematical part and ABC poker, because obviously, he’s probaly named data for a reason :slight_smile:. but i don’t think sherlock is bad at math either. and since sherlock isn’t a robot and a detective i think he is way better at playing the people instead of the cards. and since data is probably his biggest opponent he could easily find out how to beat him, especcialy since he probably would have a straightforward way of play.

conclusion: sherlock will be the winner of the shootout tourney.

3 Likes

Easily Data would prevail. His intellect and thinking processes would easily overcome the other mental midgets!

1 Like

Its final time in the WSOB.
Due to recent events, with a number of players being assaulted and robbed, extra security have been drafted in to prevent a recurrence of those terrible incidents. The Ninja Turtles are tasked to prevent anyone from approaching the table. Spiderman and Batman are on the roof, Agents Mulder and Scully are parking cars, Rubeus Hagrid is the Floor Manager and Rodney Copperbottom is the Dealer. A team of Destructo bots are hiding in the cage under the leadership of Gollum. The script writers for all 4 characters are stationed in a number of suites on the third floor…
Hagrid bellows “Shuffle up and Deal” and the game gets underway. Dopey calls blind and Sherlock raises it 10bb’s. Data and Piggy fold so the action is back to Dopey. He sits there, unaware that the action is on him until Sherlock calls the clock . Rodney, the dealer, explains he must bet or fold, or his hand will be declared dead. Dopey mumbles something under his breath and shoves all-in. Sherlock snap calls and flicks over 2 red ladies. His glee is short lived though when he sees Dopey’s AA. Rodney runs out a rag rainbow of cards and Sherlock is out first hand.
The next 30 minutes are uneventful until Miss Pissy excuses herself and slips away towards the elevators. She makes her way to room 321 and, being the sensual creature she assuredly is, quickly seduces Gene Roddenberry. As she returns to the table Gene is busy making some changes to Data’s previously perfect abilities. The scent of her perfume (Eau de Porcine of course) now causes his positronic brain to reverse his logic when in a hand with Miss P. He folds any good hands and plays the junk. He can’t resist calling her raises and happily shoves all in with 3 5 off suit and is out in third place.
Hagrid calls a break while he sets up the Heads Up table.
Miss Piggy decides to try the same scam again and sneaks off to room 322 to seduce the Grimm Brothers. Mission accomplished, she quickly scoots to room 323 to update her own writers on the scam before returning to the table. Unbeknown to her she is being watched. Her writers are just settling down to watch the game when a knock and a call of “Room Service… Champagne on the house” causes them to open the door. A quick exchange in the doorway and its feet up watching the game on cctv.
Miss Piggy quickly disposes of Dopey. She poses for the media and thanks all who made this glorious day possible. Special thanks are reserved for her husband Kermit for his support and love, and for fizzymint for organising the event. The occupant of room 323 scribbles a few words and opens the Champagne. Miss Piggy collects her winnings and heads upstairs. She enters room 323 and places her winnings in the counting machine. A whirr and a click later the counter spits out a receipt for the full amount. She goes to investigate where her writers are only to discover them bound and gagged in the wardrobe. In the background, the main door to the suite slams shut.
As she removes their gags they splutter in unison. “He was here. He was here… Disguised as a counting machine and wearing a waiters outfit… He brought Champagne and tied us up!!!”. Piggy goes to the desk to call security where she finds his note… KISS MY SHINY METAL ASS!!!.
And so ends the WSOB. World Series Of Bender…

4 Likes

LOL, Whoeverit!
Only you, such a profound connoisseur of the stars and their outfits, could recognize “Eau de Porcine”, the most exclusive perfume in the world.

1 Like

I thought at first it may be Stysensual but I’m sure it is Eau de Porcine. :rofl:

2 Likes

Data without a doubt. He’s a walking talking computer. Just think Watson. A computer has the best edge. Best math, logic, timing, strategy, patience and killer poker face. Data hands down.

Dopey would win for sure.

Miss Piggy. Her chatter would drive other players nuts and they’d start making mistakes.

DOPEY SNOW WHITE GONNA WIN…PLEASE GIVE ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEED IT SOO BADLYYYY…DOPEY DOPEY DOPEY THE ONE WHO WINS THE POPEY

Sherlock Holmes always figures it out in the end…so he would win!

Data because he would consider the probability of winning on each hand as he decides to bet or not

Dopey, Because he’s a good bluffer. He’s not really dopey at all!

Dopey’s (no)strategy of going all in every hand angers the volatile Miss Piggy who erupts like Kilauea and karate chops him into insensibility and is disqualified. The game is then between the hyper observational and logical reasoning skills of Sherlock Holmes and the impressive computational capability of Data. Data is a synthetic life form and Sherlock cannot get a read on him. Data ends up like the Enterprise found him the only survivor of this colony.

2 Likes

dopey will win , because he is dopey & gives no thought about going all in , & wins every round

Sherlock Holmes, because I don’t know who data or Dopey are, and Miss Piggy hasn’t the rigth temper for the game.

1 Like

I am going with Sherlock Holmes. he is one of my favorite characters.

I am absolutely going with Dopey. Sometimes it takes a little less thinking to win this game and not knowing what you are doing could be a bonus…lol

2 Likes