Connection issues

Stud Freeroll started 75 minutes ago, and all is standing there. All players have their startchips, it looks like they played not one hand. A click to a table on the Freeroll Lobby opened me a 2500 buy in Astral Orion SNG table (why this???). And there is all standing too.

I can’t believe how many issues have arose from what sounded like regular planned maintenance. It’s really annoying to lose my consecutive daily bonus but I hope they will fix that soon.

1 Like

I am happy to believe that the support group fully test the new releases before they are sent out. They load different screens and see that everything works as expected. Unfortunately it would appear that they are not using the system the same way that regular players are. While it is possible that a number unresponsive page issues may be due to local problems they are affecting too many players in different regions to be truly local. My long outstanding issue of loading the SNG lobby with only 20 tables and being immediately locked, doing a refresh, which may or not work, then seeing a full page only to have it revert to the previous state while just scrolling down, has never been addressed.

1 Like

logged in yesterday and today and didn’t get the 2500 free chips.
In fact today it says i lost like 73k and i haven’t even sat at a table!! lol

1 Like

Let them know about it, you’ll get the daily bonus back no doubt, no idea about the 73.000 that you lost, report it as well, and double check your Transactions page for anything obvious.

I don’t see any unusual losses in your transaction history, and your daily bonus did trigger today:

If you’d like us to dig in further, we’d be glad to do so via support. We can’t get into many specifics about player accounts on the forum.

Please email support@replaypoker.com or click the ? at the top of any page on the site. It will always be the best place to report individual issues rather than widespread problems. (Though it’s great for the latter, too!) Thanks!

1 Like

i was just at a 500/1000 table and got sat out with quads…ridiculous and definetely won’t ever buy a chip!
This is totally unacceptable at being it is a ring table no chance of getting a pot that was def mine

3 Likes

Ouch, that would frustrate anybody. I’ve folded semi-weak hands which later turned into Full Houses and even 4 of a Kind once or twice, but that was down to me, so I can accept it. To be timed out though because of a website lag, that stings twice as bad.

1 Like