Can not play

I cant play every time I press any button it is slow to react Then when I get a good hand it want let me do any thing and times out. Is there a fix for this are is this the way the program is.

Hi JGreg,

Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time playing at the tables. It sounds like it could be either a software issue or a connection issue. Either way, we’ve got an article here (http://help.replaypoker.com/knowledge_base/topics/why-do-i-keep-getting-disconnected-from-games) with a few things you can troubleshoot to help narrow down what the problem might be. If nothing changes, please contact us using the link on that page and include the information mentioned at the bottom of the article. With more details, we’ll do our best to help get this figured out.

Cheers, Lesley

Thank you chrome fixed the software problem. Sure is more fun without problem. THANKS AGAIN !!!

Oh great, thanks for the update! Yes it’s a lot more fun when things are actually working. :slight_smile:

Good luck at the tables and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Cheers, Lesley