Barnyard Muckers League

we have a new leader on the Leaderboard…HOWLERS!! and followed by COBRA CHICKENS
both played a great game today with Howlers taking first and 25 points with Cobrs Chickens battling right till the end following in 2nd place…the Final Straw had to settle for 3rd…Great game played by all

congratulations to Shameless great heads up with Muck u…emerging first with muck u in 2nd and barnburners in third…great game

WOW WOW WOW what a slug fest…Barn Burners were ABLAZE not to be denied…they flamed into first place but not before Mucker Luckers tried their level best to douse the FIRE! Great game both of you!!!DESPERADOS claimed 3rd but only by a whisker over ManiacMuckers…and i have promised to mention the great comeback executed by the Mahvelous Cobra Chickens (who had to settle for 5th) and when the dust settled the leaderboard is pretty @#$% tight with only 3 POINTS SEPERATING THE TOP THREE TEAMS!!!

2 Likes

strategy game today…lots of great betting…if it had been a basketball game there would have been a lot of trips to the foul line…but it was a poker game…the Final Straw out maneuvered all into First place over the sly snakes (lol) Mucker Luckers…while the Howlers slid into 3rd when no one was looking…great game all and if you take a peek at the leaderboard…MUCKER lUCKERS lead by 7 points over the DESPERADOS AND THE COBRA CHICKENS tied in 2nd …i cant wait for next week!!!

4 Likes

I know danger don’t say much… but she was kind of disappointed she could not play last week… sometimes it takes a player a little time to understand the quality of players … the barn yard is dealing w/… I have my one recruiting requirements… and danger baby is still a little stand office w/ me… i still don’t know her real name… but I fell she will let her gard down… inn time.

2 Likes

GREAT GAME and OMG what a heads up battle between MUCK U and DESPERADOS. The leaderboard tightens up and it should be quite a homestretch battle from here on out

2 Likes

I’m running out of superlatives…another great game…i lost count how many lead changes there were
Cobra Chickens emerged victorious but only after a mighty heads up match with BarnBurners who had to settle for 2nd and in 3rd was the Final Straw who played a great game…just kept coming back congratulations to all three teams!! (OBTW, with this victory…Cobra Chickens also took the lead on the leaderboard!!

2 Likes

Another mighty battle!! Howlers fought their way to first for a mighty victory! bloodied but unbowed the DESPERADOS had to settle for 2nd and so to for the Mucker Luckers with an honorable mention to the Shameless team in 4th…Great poker all

1 Like

Great game maniac muckers…you fought a very determined Barn Burners and Mighty Cats but you hung on an prevailed for #1…BarnBurners #2 and the Mighty Scratchy Cats #3

1 Like

Hand of the night to burst the bubble. Hand #1138832992 · Replay Poker.

But we have a new leader Mucker Luckers slide into P1

1 Like

BarnBurners burned down another…1st place with the Final Straw in 2nd and Cobra Chickens in 3rd…BUT that 3rd place moved them into FIRST PLACE on the Leaderboard…Congrats all around

GREAT GAME…BarnBurners have had a great week…two first and a second (68 points!) and it you look at the leaderboard there is a three way tie for first…Cobra Chickens, Mucker Luckers and DESPERADOS…in 2nd place today was MUCK U and 3rd place to Howlers…Congratulations!

1 Like

Great game Shameless (1st place) battled gamely for 2nd…Cobra Chickens!! and the Mighty Scratchy Cats held on for third!!

1 Like

Another GREAT game!! It was a shame (pardon the pun) that any of the top 3 teams had to lose…but Maniac Muckers emerged victorious with a mighty game. Shameless had to settle for 2nd but they battled till the very end (very nice game WS) and the Cats scratched and bit there way to 3rd place. as a special aside …i want to recognize TJ…he has been verging on this first place win all this quarter…good job TJ and well deserved!!

1 Like

Congratulations to three fabulous teams…WHAT A GREAT GAME!! the final three battled for almost a half hour…toe to toe… Cobra Chickens came out on top…well done! Shameless was 2nd (and i would be remiss if i did not give a shout out to them for their comeback tour!!!) and in 3rd (but led for most of the game) the Final Straw…well played and exciting to watch…thanks!!

2 Likes

The magic of Muckers…any team can win on any given night…we are all so evenly talented
tonights game was a perfect example of that. the Play was so sharp all night. Shameless emerged in first with the DESPERADOS snapping at their heels in 2nd and not a whisker behind them was MUCK U.
GREAT GAME WAS PLAYED BY ALL!! cant wait for tomorrow

1 Like

What a game!!What a Match!! nose to nose to nose…who blinks first…The Final Straw battled to the WIN but it wasnt easy…Muck U hung on for 2nd and Cobra Chickens had to settle for 3rd…but beautiful play by all!!

formidable performance…DESPERADOS in first, 2nd to the Mighty Scratchy Cats and 3rd MUCK U…great poker played …fun game

Great game The Final Straw took first and the Mighty Scratchy Cats finished in 2nd with Mucker Luckers in 3rd…it was a mighty battle…Congratulations to all 3 teams!!

Very strategic game…everyone played well…Howlers played the best !! beat two sharp opponents for the victory…Desperados and Shameless had to settle for 2nd and 3rd. But it was a close battle and no regrets