Barnyard Muckers League

great heads up between Muck U and Howlers…the toss went to MUCK U for first and Howlers 2nd with Maniac Muckers having to settle for 3rd but a great game was played by all!!!1

1 Like

For the final game of this quarter, i’ve got to say this was a hard fought game. Everyone played great…the victory went to Maniac Muckers with Howlers in second place and Barn Burners in 3rd. These particular teams are high on my list for victory in the next quarter!!Great Job everyone Hope to see you next Saturday at the ALL MUCKER PKO

1 Like

Is there a game this week? The page shows two games in each time slot (A1, A2, B1, B2,etc but noone has registered? Do see the PKO in muck-in

as you have probably figured out by now there were no games this week…just the all Muckers PKO. It is the end of the quarter. Games will begin this week for the new quarter…starting with Thursday at 7:00 EST. Your captain should have explained this to you. Sorry. We look forward to playing with you in the new quarter, SWMBA…what form of business did you go into?

2 Likes

I help keep the lights on.

1 Like

Welcome to the 2nd Quarter and Welcome to all the new faces!!
Great game was played by all but the Shameless team was not to be denied Congratulations for First Place victory…close behind was the Mucker Luckers and settleing for 3rd was the reigning Champs…DESPERADOS!
Can’t wait for tomorrows’s match

1 Like

this should be the right one you can all see…sorry

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/spread sheets/d/1EhxfYTaVIWKKDvJVbdeaTzuoslTk4wGzryQIY7livrA/edit#gid=1140930927
Congratulations Howlers starting off just where you left off last quarter…Maniac Muckers played a mighty game but had to settle for 2nd and MUCK U in 3rd. the battle lines are drawn,tune in tomorrow to see if this trend continues

1 Like

Great way to start off a new quarter…three hotly contested games. Cobra Chickens resumed their old form and swept in and flew off with first place with the MUCK U team is hot pursuit in 2nd and not far off Barnburners in third. Super game kids!! its good to be back

3 Likes

Great game congratulations Shameless first place …close on your heels DESPERADOS and hanging in there was Maniac Muckers

1 Like

SHOOT OUT AT THE OK CORRAL…Chickens came guns drawn and captured first place…Shameless ran out of bullets but tried some pistol whipping for 2nd…DESPERADOS tried hiding behind the water trough and hung on for 3rd…Next time we bring the double bullet belt!!
great game everyone played well!

1 Like

WHAT A GAME!!! i counted at least 10 lead changes and the final 3 heads up was one of the best ive seen …The Final Straw emerged victorious with Maniac Muckers reluctantly settling for 2nd and the Howlers growling in 3rd. Great Game all.
if you look at the leaderboard??? you will see top 5 teams are separated by a mere 6 points…

Interesting game…solid game played by the top three. Muck U was the strongest by far…mucker luckers was a solid 2nd and DEPERADOS played a steady game from the start but had to settle for 3rd.

2 Likes

Great game…Great table…I LOVE MUCKERS…where are you going to find the level of play anywhere but HERE. Muckers Luckers was in the lead most of the game and took us out (2nd and 3rd) in one mighty hand…DESPERADOS had to settle for 2nd and Howlers for 3rd. But it was a great game played by all

2 Likes

wow what a slug fest!! lots of trash talk and lots of Bad Beats but the Mighty Scratchy Cats rose above it all and won 1st place (they got lucky) right Mucker Luckers? (2nd Place) and the Barn Burners (I had my $$ on them) came in third …but still in the $$,…great Game kids!!

1 Like

Strong play tonight DESPERADOS dominated but NOBODY gave up easily…Great Poker Gang…First Place to DESPERADOS, 2nd place to the Final Straw and third to Howlers Might Warriors ALL

2 Likes

Phew what a finish…Cobra Chickens out punched and out lasted Mucker Luckers to claim first place !
with the Final Straw taking 3rd…But the whole game was a slug fest…nail biting was the snack of the day Cant wait for tomorrow’s game

2 Likes

WHAT A GAME!!! The lead went back and forth the whole game…Great Poker kids…no kidding (PUN)
Desperados claimed the victory and first place but it was only after a supreme battle with both Shameless and Mucker Luckers…Shameless finishing 2nd and Mucker Luckers in 3rd…Great play, great battle

2 Likes

What a golden opportunity…First Place Team timed out 10th!!..Everyone played their asses off but Howlers triumphed in first place…with a very game cat in second place and the Barn Burners grabbed 3rd!!

1 Like

WOW…off to a slow start but when the dam burst…all hell broke out…the last 20 minutes were ferocious …Cobra Chickens saved their big coop (ha ha) till the last few hands and flew to First place (well done) the mighty Scratchy Cats played beautifully and just missed by a whisker (grin) and the game leader Howlers had to settle for third…Honorable mention must go to the 4th (Barnburners) and 5th (Shameless) place teams they fought the good fight and but for one bad turn of cards…