2021 RTC Lobby & Leaderboard Links

Here are direct lobby links so you can make sure you’ve been registered. DON’T try to register (or unregister) yourself, staff will register for you. You can also use these links after the tournies to check the results, and I’ll link the leaderboard when one gets posted.

Week 1 - 5 June

RTC Week 1 “A” Tournament

RTC Week 1 “B” Tournament

RTC Week 1 “C” Tournament

Good luck!

7 Likes

Super information. I recognize a number of powerful B team players returning to wreak havoc once again! (B has been my tourney for three years. I know who I want to beat!)

2 Likes

One would hope that you want to beat everyone in your bracket.

2 Likes

Everyone, to be sure!

2 Likes

That’s the spirit Jan! Release your inner Dodomeki, or if you’re feeling a little more playful, maybe your inner Akamanto!!

2 Likes

Maybe both!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m a B
just wait and see
We have BlackWidow Tiggy and TK
All wanting to take your chips away
There is also Grandy Freeto and Raven
Who you know will be misbehavin
Many others there
So you best beware
All of them
Can leave you pulling out your hair

Best of luck - it is a very tough table

4 Likes

Good job! I’m scared to death of all the B players, but I play for the thrills so it’s all good, right?!

4 Likes

Figured that I should drop by in “B” … [Grins]

2 Likes

As promised, here is the leaderboard link. Congrats to the winners and better luck next time to all of the slackers…

2021 RTC Overall Qualifiers Leaderboard

If you had a bad game don’t give up! Remember, each team’s 3 lowest individual scores will be removed from that team’s total after the qualifying rounds. There’s still time to shine!

4 Likes

sorry to ask - can you give me a pt total for my team-- they placed 1-18-50 - thx

we are 60 - you finish 1st you get 60 if you finish 60 you get 1

1 Like

@snitty i think 60 in so point are 60 down to 1 - if you win _60 2nd= 59 and so on

Snitty, your team has 114 points and is in a 3 way tie for 18th.

The scoring example shows 100 teams and 50th place getting 50 when it should be 51, which is a little confuzulating.

Points = 61-finish position.

1st gets 61-1=60
18th gets 61-18=43
50th is 61-50=11
60+43+11=114

Thank you SPG. There are 60 teams and only 59 are listed. The team I am on (Peanutbutter) is not listed but player A came in 22, player B came in 45, and player C ( me) came in 15. I don’t understand why the team isn’t listed ?

1 Like

Didn’t you wait until the last minute? Maybe they forgot to list it, but if you played, they will.

I could swear one of the lobbies showed 59 players, but when I double-checked, I saw 60, so I dunno.

By my unofficial count Craig, you should have 101 points and be in 29th place.

1 Like

Thank you Sun - can you be my team statistician ?

2 Likes

No, but I can probably teach you how to click the links I post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

luv the links - eazy peezey poker squeezy

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. Tomorrow is another day lol.

2 Likes