Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

is there a game for sunday night or did we move it to mon night, because of easter.

ADDITIONAL NOMINEE
Our Chief Recruiter chuckcox has been busy again. The new Silver Donks League nominees are TheCrabapple (ranked 1885), joechance (ranked 769) and SarahFra (ranked 802).
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why these nominees should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 9pm EDT on Wednesday April 15, 2020.
If you have a friend who wants to join our league, simply send me their name and we’ll take it from there.
If anyone else is interested in learning more about our league, post here or send a friend request to Badonkidonk. Thank you for helping us continue to recruit qualified members.
[/quote]

1 Like

THERE IS A SILVER DONKS TOURNAMENT ON SUNDAY AT 7PM EDT
The league page shows it on Monday, but it is actually on Sunday. The error will soon be corrected.
Thank you, yud76, for bringing this error to our attention.

1 Like

SILVER DONKS LEAGUE PAGE HAS BEEN CORRECTED
The error on the league page for the next tournament for the Silver Donks has now been corrected to Sunday at the normal time.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 8, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT TOURNAMENT 289
Participation: 86%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT TOURNAMENT 290
Participation: 52%

HEE HAWL OF FAME - No tournament today

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Im interested in improving my poker game and this league caught my attention. are there any openings for new members and if so what is the criteria one should meet?
im serious but not too serious and love to play poker,not against donkey kong calling stations,

best regards

We’re a little exclusive… Our criteria is that you need to be ranked in the top 3000, and be nominated by a current member.

no problem, thank you for the feedback.

take care

i only joined 4 days ago, i have a long way to go

I provided similar feedback to Replay about my disgust with the new tables. I genuinely hope they will keep that juvenile nonsense on the ring games and leave the MTT and league tables alone. I don’t know why they would try something like that other than to make a change for the sake of making a change. I’m not a “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” kind of guy because sometimes upgrades can improve user experience; but, that clearly is NOT the case here. Just hope Replay is serious about considering member comments.

Hi EhAWE… there are a few leagues that might interest you…Poker Amusement or Friends League…I have sent you a friend request so that I can explain how to join either one. I run Poker Amusement and zona79 runs Friends League… Welcome to Replay!

1 Like

no update from last night . this is different.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 8, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - No tournament today
Participation: 86%

SILVER DONKS - No tournament today
Participation: 52%

HEE HAWL OF FAME BADONK’S MTT 291

Full results:

Pos Player Chips
1 1SGMIKE (665,000 chips)
2 Gotthejack (399,000 chips)
3 whp0854 (266,000 chips)
4 FatnSassy
5 ChicagoSerbs
6 pokerrick
7 Badonkidonk
8 Grateful_ed
9 cansmoker
10 TatorSalad
11 12beat22
12 lovelakeliven
13 chuckcox
14 -BlackWidow-
1 Like

Hi SharonSmarty,

thank you , for your response, i will check request

LEAGUE CHALLENGE SATURDAY, APRIL 11th

The Donks had a tough outing Saturday but managed to score 9 points behind TPP’s 11 and PAL’s 25. The competition was intense. 12beat22 (John) made it to the final table as did ghomer (Gary) who was playing in his first game! Helping support them along the way were Panther101 (Vince), chuckcox (Chuck), boyd2 (Jack) and ChicagoSerbs (Michael) and Alt MCcats. PAL has taken the lead in the quarterly championship - but we are just two games in and have plenty of time to defend our title! Go Donks! Priscilla

2 Likes

GO TEAM DONKS

The Replay Team Championship is starting May 15th, games on Saturdays at 3:00 et.
Looking to create a team of three Donks or join a team of Donks to represent our league in this tourney. The rules are in promo page, if interested please let me know

1 Like

ALL-DONKS-IN TOURNAMENT
We are happy to announce that today we received approval from Replay for our 2nd ever ALL-DONKS-IN TOURNAMENT. For those of you who were not around in February, this is the one time of the quarter when all the Silver Donks are invited to compete against all the Golden Donks. In February, 79 Donks participated and we hope to have even more this quarter.
It will be held on Sunday May 17 at 7pm EDT, so mark your calendars!!!
B’donk

2 Likes

Hi Badonki,

While I had the time of my life for the three games in which I got to play on your Silver League, I find that my poker skills are NOT up to par with the rest of the league members. I am humbly bowing out so that u may have room for somebody else a bit tougher and more skilled to represent in your league. Thank you for the opportunity to try :).

1 Like

REPLY TO PEEKISAPUP
If you joined the league to increase the chips in your Replay account, then we understand.
If, on the other hand, you joined the league to play with elite players to improve your poker skills like the rest of us, then we’re confused.
The mission of this league is for its members to improve their poker skills by playing with the best Texas Hold’em players on this site. If you joined us to improve your game, then we hope you reconsider and give it more than just 3 games.

5 Likes