Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Congrats Clueless…it is way past time. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @_Rain who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @RavenL for recruiting.

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome, play my first game today and had a great time.

6 Likes

and a very nice finish Rain (Mike) for your first Silver games.

2 Likes

nimwin14 joins the 500 club

The 500 club consists of all Donks who have shown outstanding dedication to the league by playing in at least 500 league games.

It is my privilege to present to you @nimwin14 as the latest member of the 500 club. nimwin14 joined us in June 2019 in the Grey Foals tier. He advanced to the Golden Donks in this first full quarter with the Donks by finishing 2nd on the 2019 Q3 Silver Donks Composite leaderboard. He came very close to winning a Golden crown twice when he finished 2nd on the 2020 Q1 Golden Donks Sunday 7PM and Composite leaderboards. He is one of our most active members having played in 41 games in 2019, 96 games in 2020, 148 games in 2021, 154 games in 2022, and 61 games to date in 2023.

silver500

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating this avatar.

500 club
chuckcox
boyd2
FatnSassy
-BlackWidow-
Josianne
Shadowone
theweasle
ruderacing
Gotthejack
hrc54
ChicagoSerbs
zoethedog
Galak
Clueless1
nimwin14

3 Likes

Congrats @ninwin14 !!! Welcome to the 500 Club

1 Like

There seems to be a problem with registering for the ADI. It said that I need to be a league membe
r which I am

No problem with the ADI. As explained in my recent PMs, we’re playing a replacement game for the canceled regular Wednesday 3PM games on 3rd May. I’ve added all Silver to Gold now, so that everyone can register for the start of the ADI series at 9PM ET today.

Welcome to the club ninwin. Congratulations.

1 Like

Congrats and see ya at the table.

1 Like

@theweasle wins the 2023 Q2 All Donks In Series

3 Likes

Congrats weasle - good job and well earned

1 Like

Congrats Jerry.

1 Like

@theweasle (Jerry) Cungrats on your HUGE win, well done !!!

1 Like

thanks to all the best wishes for my win…it was one heck of a game!ty ty

1 Like

Congrats weasle,outstanding play.(keep em guessing).

1 Like

It is time again for our Donk of the Month, an award given to a member that makes contributions of service to the league, demonstrates exceptional skill at the table, or has a strong positive influence on the members.
This member joined as a Bronze Donk Q4 in 2019. He advanced to Silver Donks in 2020 Q4, when Donks morphed into the Golden and Silver categories of today, and advanced to Golden after Q1 2022. He won a Golden crown and induction into the Hee Hawl of Fame by finishing at the top of the early Wednesday leaderboard. Another player who will probably make it into the 500 Club by the end of 2023 and if not, certainly sometime in 2024 as he has played in 418 games, reaching the final table 113 times, with 12 wins!
Two months in a row now we continue with the pattern of honoring one of the very nicest men at the table. It is my pleasure to announce @Grateful_Ed as this month’s Donk of the Month.
DotM - June 2023
Thanks again to @Mahvelous for creating these awards

7 Likes

I would like to recognize and congratulate the following players for their outstanding play during the month of May 2023. @Panther101 in Gold and @Goldiebear11 in Silver. Each led their respective leagues in best 9 points earned during the month. Honorable mention goes out to @Galak in Gold and @buddhaJ09 in Silver for their 2nd place finishes as well. Congratulations to all and keep up the excellent play. These stats are compiled using publicly available data from Replay.

4 Likes

Thank you Bob, and all Donks.
I have to say this is an unexpected honor.
I’ve spread myself pretty thin on Replay but have always considered the Donks the best of the best. I’m struggling right now to compete with the cream of crop but never give up my efforts to be competitive. I hope one day I can believe I am truly worthy of this Golden achievement. This honor will undoubtedly inspire me to be a better Donk.

-ed

PS. I had to check twice to make sure this post wasn’t in the “Joke of the Day” topic! :wink:
PPS. Thank you Chris for the reality check.

5 Likes

Hello! I am interested in joining your league. What are the requirements?

1 Like