Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

FatnSassy becomes the third member of the 500 club

The 500 club consists of all Donks who have shown outstanding dedication to the league by playing in at least 500 league games. In yesterday’s Tournament of Champions, the third Donk in history qualified for this club.

It is my privilege to present to you @FatnSassy as the third member of the 500 club. FatnSassy joined the Donks in April 2019 in the Grey Foals tier. She didn’t beat about the bush, but instead straightaway won the 2019 Q2 Composite leaderboard. This earned her advancement to the Golden Donks and induction into the Hee Hawl of Fame in her first quarter. FatnSassy is one of our most consistent participants in our league games. She played 58 games in 2019, 152 in 2020, 198 in 2021, and 92 to date in 2022. While her dedication is certainly impressive, FatnSassy is probably most known for her kindness, gentleness, and phenomenal attitude at the tables. As Badonkidonk once aptly said:

With that, I’d like to congratulate FatnSassy and wish her all the best for her next 500 league games. FatnSassy is now eligible to wear the classic Donks avatar with the 500 club logo and her Silver crown.

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating this avatar.

500 club
chuckcox
boyd2
FatnSassy

6 Likes

Congratulations @FatnSassy (Leslie) fantastic achievement !!!

1 Like

WOW…just WOW. It’s been my privilege since I started in Donks to not only play with THE nicest lady in Donks or anywhere. But most of all, she’s been a very good friend of mine. You Leslie are the epitome of what a Donk should be. Again, CONGRATS on this achievement to the finest person I’ve ever met. Love ya…

1 Like

congrats and well deserved Leslie - still trying to figure out why my Canadian chips are so valued by you - lol

LESLIE - I always type it in all caps, and Leslie always responds in kind. Truly one of the sweetest, kindest people I have met on replay. Just a joy to call you friend.

Much love
TogaTom

2 Likes

First of all, I want to thank Black Widow and Flashlight for making this such a special day for me. It’s better than my birthday! I had no idea I’ve Played so many games, as they say time flies when you’re having fun. The only reason I achieved this is because of all the wonderful friends I play with. You are my Donk family and truly care so much for each of you. I love my avatar and will display it proudly. (thanks to the league I now understand what an avatar is, lol) I want to congratulate Jack and Chuck on receiving their awards as they deserve it. They are great players and of course great friends. Lastly thanks to Badonk for starting this league he has a special place in my heart. Love to all of you, Leslie

9 Likes

OOOXXX Thank you all for your kind words Leslie

Leslie congratulation’s to one of the nicest and deadly players on this site.

1 Like

Congratulations Jack and Leslie. It is nice to be in such formidable company as you two.

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats Dear Leslie! Well deserved! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations Leslie and Jack, great achievement and well deserved tribute. Its always a privilege to be at a table with both of you! Your friend Josie xoxo

1 Like

Congratulations!!

The competition in this Sunday’s games was intense. Miraculously I pulled off a win in the silver 3pm. Entirely due to luck of course, the final table opponents were all better players than me. I’m really looking forward to Wednesday’s finish, I feel like it’s going to be a real fight for promotion spots.

1 Like

gl to you.

2 Likes

Congrats, it was your best performance this quarter, clutch time!

1 Like

@FatnSassy big congrats, I am not in the league but love you got this as have always enjoyed when we have played the Deep and Slow in the past with Furn, always great poker when you are at the table and also great manners - I Tip my hat to you

Tiggs xxx

1 Like

Congratulations

snitty, our last two comments on the RTC chat were deleted, I think we are personas nan grata! Anyways, no hard feelings at my end, banter is good for the game!

2022 Q2 Awards and Advancing Silvers

Please comment here rather than in the league results and updates thread.

1 Like

Sorry BW just seen your message regarding comments ill delete mine on other post

Congrats all and thanks for running some great leagues with great people BW