Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

chuckcox is the inaugural member of the 500 club

The 500 club consists of all Donks who have shown outstanding dedication to the league by playing in at least 500 league games. Yesterday, in the late Sunday game, the first Donk in history qualified for this club.

It is my privilege to present to you @chuckcox as the inaugural member of the 500 club. chuckcox has been a key figure in the Donks ever since the league’s inception in July 2018. He is a charter member, has won two Golden crowns, and has served on the league’s advisory board. Perhaps most importantly, he is the best recruiter the Donks could have asked for. Over the past four years, chuckcox is by conservative estimates responsible for at least 50% of all new recruits. With all the ups and down the league has encountered, it is not an exaggeration to say that the league might not even exist today if it wasn’t for his tireless recruiting efforts.

With that, I’d like to congratulate chuckcox and wish him all the best for his next 500 league games. chuckcox likes to wear the classic Donks avatar with his two Golden crowns. Here is a slightly updated version showing also his membership in the 500 club:

chuckcox500

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating this avatar.

9 Likes

Congratulations @chuckcox fantastic achievement !!!

1 Like

WTG Chuck, congratulations!!

1 Like

Hi all Donks.

I am trying to gauge if there is enough interest in re-forming a donks team and restarting the League Challenge with Team Play Poker. Initially we would have a best of 3 series to see if it works out and should continue. The best of 3 series would be played on Saturday 5pm EST most likely in July. We need 10 - 12 players for the team. (10 plus a couple subs). If anyone is interested in playing respond here or send me a friend request/message. If you are unfamiliar with team play visit Team Play Poker for more info.

Thanks,
Norris

2 Likes

Congrats - well deserved.

Congrats! Chuck! Very Well Deserved. :crown: :crown:

Thank you everyone…I’m proud to be the first.

1 Like

Congrats Chuck!!! You’re everything BW said and much, much more. Very well deserved.

1 Like

Congratulations chuckcox, what a great achievement, well deserved!

1 Like

TY John and Josie.

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @LittleHops who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @donkbusta444 for recruiting.

1 Like

AAAWW! Now B has a friend to go to yummy taco with! Welcome to the yummy Donk league LittleHops!

Sounds more like a country music duo - Little Hops and Donkbusta playing Nashville arena
Monday June 20.

boyd2 becomes the second member of the 500 club

The 500 club consists of all Donks who have shown outstanding dedication to the league by playing in at least 500 league games. Yesterday, in the late Sunday game, the second Donk in history qualified for this club.

It is my privilege to present to you @boyd2 as the second member of the 500 club. boyd2 joined the Donks in May 2019 in the Grey Foals tier (now called the Silver Donks) and advanced to the Golden Donks in the 4th quarter of 2019 by finishing 2nd on the Sunday 7PM leaderboard. boyd2 has always been known for his close to impeccable attendance in our league games. In fact, between November 2019 and August 2021, he played a total of 270 consecutive league games without missing a single one. This includes regular weekly league games, All-Donks-In and other bye-week games, and any Tournament of Champions games which he qualified for. He played 51 games in 2019, 130 in 2020, 211 in 2021, and 108 to date in 2022. boyd2 is always cordial and a pleasure to be at a table with.

With that, I’d like to congratulate boyd2 and wish him all the best for his next 500 league games. boyd2 is now eligible to wear the classic Donks avatar with the 500 club logo.

golden

Many thanks to @flashlight for creating this avatar.

500 club
chuckcox
boyd2

6 Likes

Congratulations @boyd2 !!! for a fantastic achievement

1 Like

Congrats on the 500 club - always fun to have you at the table.

1 Like

Gotta say, it’s so very impressive and huge CONGRATS Jack on this historical accomplishment. I’ve known Jack for a long time and credit him for teaching me team poker, something I’m forever grateful for. Well done Jack and thank you.

1 Like

thank you all for the nice comments. i would have loved to win the 500th game i was well on the way. But things got snitty for me lol Jack

3 Likes

congrats boyd2 on your accomplishment.thanks for your help,

2 Likes

Congrats Jack! Awesome accomplishment. :heart:

1 Like