Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Are you here to cause discord? I do not understand your animosity but it is probably the way you are, anyways, one’s attitude does indeed determines one’s altitude…

I think the Bronze league actually has some of the best players the Donks have to offer. I will hopefully learn from them.

Hi @UnskilldFish, we haven’t virtually met before, but I think your opinion is very insightful.

I don’t know if in real life you’re a professional player who’s just registered to Replay for fun, but according to your profile you seem to be a player who’s just started to gain some experience.

As far as I understand it, this “good hand” review challenge is mainly useful for players like you, who seem to not notice them. I’m sure I can identify 10, 15, 50 (depending on the game of course) well played hands in most Donk tourneys, Silver or Gold. Of course there are also hands that are played poorly. But learning to notice a good hand will ultimately help you improve your game, and this is what the Donk spirit is all about.

Believe me, it’s harder to win the worst Silver Donk tourney than any high buy in MTT on this site. But you improve by being exposed to some best practices, understanding the logic behind them and trying to fit that logic into your own game. Of course the most important thing is to play with some of the best - or potentially best - players on this site, but also learning to notice and having access to a selected list of some well played hands is part of this learning curve. if you settle to only notice the worst cases, however talented you are you will learn less and in more time.

I hope you understand the constructive intention of my message … and of course if you’re a poker pro and was only making a general observation, feel free to shut me up! :joy:

Ale (aka Sergente21)

I think he is the poker stalker - from my other league - Please take my advice and stop taking Meth… your hallucinations will fade.

He must be a regular Donk to have access to this Forum, I would assume …

I think this is open but the tourneys are closed to play for donks only.

Really? I thought you were given access credentials only once you’re registered … @BlackWidow ? What’s the rule?

Donkbusta may have forged his credentials in exchange for 3 tacos and a quesadilla.

1 Like

It seems as a reasonable explanation

Now we wait to see how long donkbusta will be suspended for due to his actions.

Anyone can access the forums. You should all know that. And this guy SAYS he was death prophet…so ignore him. Enjoy the games. Enjoy the people. Forget the trolls.

1 Like

Who’s DP? Someone I should be aware of?

troll the troll - lol

death prophet

Yes, who is he? Some heavy metal artist?

I’m pretty sure it’s death prophet also. I played both DP and the newly created troll accounts HU before and their style of play is very similar. Also how they both constantly refer to people as “fish” is a big tell.

Well he signed himself as Death Prophet for whatever it counts ……

Same person ? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

May Donk of the Month

On the 1st of each month, we formally recognize one of our Donks who has either 1) made significant contributions of service to the league, 2) demonstrated exceptionally good poker skills or 3) had a strong positive influence on the membership. Each month there are many members who are worthy of this recognition, so each month it becomes more and more difficult to select a single Donk for this prestigious honor.

Our May Donk of the Month played in the very first Donks tournament in July of 2018. He won the Golden Sunday 7pm leaderboard championship in the 4th quarter of 2019 and thus is a member of the Hee Hawl of Fame. He finished 2nd in both the Composite leaderboard in the 4th quarter of 2019 and the Sunday 7pm leaderboard in the 3rd quarter of 2021. He has played in a total of 284 Donk tournaments while making it to the final table 76 times and winning 7 times.

Congrats to KirbyMuckIt!

Since my family owned business has prevented me from playing in Donk tournaments for the past few quarters, I am out of touch with who is most worthy of this award. For that reason, this will be my final announcement for our monthly Donk of the Month. Yorunoame has volunteered to take over this responsibility in the future. Thank you Yorunoame and thank you all.

Copy of Copy of dom_may_2022

Galak

6 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @lalolailo and @NYMetfan who have joined the Donks and are eligible to play their first games in the Silver Donks tier today. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like