Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON JULY 29, 2020
To view the Final leaderboards for this league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 369 - Participation: 75%

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 370 - Participation: 57%.

HEE HAWL OF FAME - Badonk’s MTT 364

SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING 48 HOURS FROM NOW? BECAUSE…

ghomer

NEW LEAGUE

Calling all Donks and TPP members! Welcome to the BARNYARD MUCKERS!!! We are, after all, Donks. Sometimes the manure gets pretty deep around here! The proposal has been sent to RP and is pending. But a few critical things have been decided (thank you all for your feedback).

1. There will be teams of three, no sub. This will help ensure more people form teams and play. Too, with the flexibility of team members switching off slots during a given week, subs aren’t as crucial. Worse case, play with 1 or 2 for that week and do really well!

2. We are going with the format of three separate games on different days at different times. We need help from our EuroAustralAsiaZealand crowd to tell us what the best time is for them to play.

3. The teams for this quarter are “open” teams - meaning there are no requirements other than everyone be a Donk or TPP member. We hope to debut next week. As we are getting up and running, new teams will be allowed to enroll late (cut-off date TBD) as their playing fewer games compromises them only.

4. Scoring will utilize the RP system of a point for every place in inverse order of finish with a 5-point bonus for first.

5. Games will have a 20K buy-in, so there is a decent prize structure per game (as there is no way to do a final prize structure)

6. This is a work in progress! It will be a bumpy road to start - so hang on! Bear in mind that some of the things RP says can’t be done may be doable if we are successful.

That’s probably what you need to know to form a team and let me know 1. Names of the three members and the Captain (who communicates with me) and the team name. (If you want to be on a team and don’t have one, just post here or on the TPP site - or both - and see if you can round up some others. This isn’t a lifetime commitment! Team requirements will change next quarter - October 1st. (Send me a friend request if you are Captain if we aren’t connected yet).

Go Muckers!

4 Likes

For Australia the best time is after 5pm EDT (9pm UK) :slight_smile:

I’d love to join a team if anyone wants me.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON Aug 3, 2020
To view the Final leaderboards for this league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 369 - Participation: 75%

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 370 - Participation: 57%.

HEE HAWL OF FAME - Badonk’s MTT 371

1 Like

BARNYARD MUCKERS

CALLING ALL BARNYARD MUCKERS!!! The new League will launch next week (probably Thursday) and we have 5 teams already! Grab two teammates, TPP members or Donks, and form a team, send me their names, the team name and the Captain’s name (friend request me if we aren’t connected yet). We’ll be feeling our way as we get off the ground, but it will be a blast! Days and times will be announced soon - you can decide who plays when on your team. Or switch it up week to week. RP is good to go. (Sev’s Flashy Cats grabbed Lyle so you missed out!!! But do post here if you are looking - or even let me know and I will play matchmaker.)

3 Likes

great game tonight in the earlier game — well done Husky xx where was you fellow donks and also head donks lets support this xx

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS HUSKY11 for winning The Cocomoko Open
You are authorized, but not obligated to wear your new shirt.
Instructions to put on your new shirt (load the image from the forum into your Replay profile).
Select the link below to go to your profile.

Select the ‘CHANGE’ button next to your profile picture.
Drag the image from the forum into the ‘Select Files to Upload’ popup box.
After the image loads, select the ‘Upload’ button at bottom right.
Select the ‘UPDATE PROFILE’ button at bottom left.

5 Likes

WAY TO GO HUSKY!!!

1 Like

V N husky. Congrats.

1 Like

Thank you Tom and Chuck.
I am in shock!

2 Likes

A great honor. Wear it proudly!

1 Like

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON Aug 5, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 374 - Participation: 66%

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 375 - Participation: 57%.

HEE HAWL OF FAME - Badonk’s MTT 371

Big congrats to YUD - proud of you buddy, you’re playing great.

And Goat, you are in an amazing groove - look at those leader boards. very impressive.

2 Likes

Many thanks!

1 Like

Congrats Husky, a shame I couldn’t make it last night to give you a hard time … I’ll try not to miss the one and only Husky11 Open next week!

Thanks Tom I can’t believe I won, and goatsoup, hes a hard person to beat, he allways kicks my butt, take one off the bucket list. Thanks again.

YUD MAN
2 Likes

congrats husk 11 i know how u feel .great job

1 Like

GOLDEN AND SILVER DONKS CAN ENTER THE SAME TOURNAMENTS

At mid-quarter, Replay allows us to have Special Events when ALL Donks are able to compete in the same tournament. So we will be offering 3 different types of MTT’s when all of our Donks can participate together. These Special Events will not count on our regular leaderboards. To avoid confusion, here is our complete upcoming schedule from now through Aug 23 and 24, when we will return to our regularly scheduled tournaments. Our Special Events are shown in BOLD:

Aug 9 Sun @ 7pm EDT - Golden - Regular Sunday 9 Max Tournament
Aug 9 Sun @ 7pm EDT - Silver - Regular Sunday 9 Max Tournament
Aug 10 Mon @ 7pm EDT - HHoF - Regular Hee Hawl of Fame Tournament of Champions
Aug 12 Wed @ 3pm EDT - Golden - THE BADONKIDONK OPEN
Aug 12 Wed @ 3pm EDT - Silver - THE HUSKY11 OPEN

At this time, the regular leaderboard tournaments will be suspended for the 3 Special Events.
Aug 12 Wed @ 9pm EDT - All Donks - The ALL-DONKS-IN Tournament at:
https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/22
Aug 16 Sun @ 7pm EDT - All Donks - The ALL-DONKS-IN Tournament at:
Aug 17 Mon @ 7pm EDT - HHoF - This Tournament of Champions has been cancelled.
Aug 19 Wed @ 3pm EDT - Golden - The (your name here) Open as usual
Aug 19 Wed @ 3pm EDT - Silver - The (your name here) Open as usual
Aug 19 Wed @ 9pm EDT - All Donks - The ALL-DONKS-IN Tournament at

After this, the regular leaderboard tournaments will continue as usual.
Aug 23 Sun @ 7pm EDT - Golden - Regular Sunday 9 Max Tournament
Aug 23 Sun @ 7pm EDT - Silver - Regular Sunday 9 Max Tournaments
Aug 24 Mon @ 7pm EDT - HHoF - Regular Hee Hall of Fame Tournament of Champions

The Special Events will be played at the Hee Hall of Fame venue, so there will be no Hee Hawl of Fame Tournament of Champions on Aug 17.

5 Likes

for those who haven’t played the ALL IN tourneys, they are a BLAST! 70-80 of the very best players on the site. HIGHLY recommend you take a shot.

5 Likes