Are you losing out on games?

I keep losing out on games, I sign up early, but am unable to keep replay poker front and center, after a bit, it quits refreshing, so when I manually refresh, the game has started and I am already out of the game! this happens almost daily on the days I sign up. Support has been awesome! They look at the tournament, and reimburse me, and send me the same info on how to correct this, I do what they say, again… but it makes no difference, I miss out on games, I have upgraded on my end in addition to their suggestions, no improvement. Unfortunately, they are now saying they aren’t going to keep working with me, as they have concluded it’s not on their end… Am I the only one this happens to? Thanks!

yes. sometimes when you refresh the game you are registered on and waiting to start disappears along with your chips. you have to keep refreshing until shows up again.

Hi shady57, :smiley:
Since you did not post what actions support recommended I am going to assume those steps included clearing your cache, but have you tried a different browser? Preferably one you have never used for this website. Maybe a fresh install of a browser.

Other than that, It is not a solution to your browser issues (if that is indeed what is causing your issue), but, while I have not experienced the issue you describe, what I do is set an alarm (usually on my phone). If you set an alarm for 3-4 minutes before the tournament starts you won’t need to register in advance and won’t loose any chips if you cannot play for some reason. Although if you do register early, using an alarm will give you the opportunity to unregister before the tournament starts if you can not play.

Hope this helps…
Peace!

I have done that too… I refresh, and if it has disappeared, I refresh at least one more time, and then I go looking for the game. I find where the lobby is and try to join and it shows me zeroed out unable to participate.

Thanks, and yes, that is the first thing I did, I changed browsers, I did a partition and installed a newer version of my system which basically means I used a new computer with nothing else on it and still missed out on games. I emptied the cache, etc…
I am not playing tournaments,(I don’t usually have the time) I am playing sit and go’s. So I can’t set a timer. It starts when the table is full.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ok, one more suggestion… when you see a S-n-G you want to play do not register right away but open the tournament lobby. If you cannot keep the window on top then alt-tab to it every once in a while and when it hits one or two less than full then register. Obviously catching it at -1 would be perfect but this should help keep you from loosing buy ins.

What I do is since I have a second screen (yay thrift store!) I do the lobby thing (although I usually do pre register as that sometimes helps to encourage others to register) and put it on my second screen and keep an eye on it that way.

Good luck… :smiley:

thanks, I will try it… I have a little 13 inch screen with 3 programs open for work, so poker is the 4th… not sure how it’s going to work… but we’ll see :slight_smile: (self employed)

have a french canadian player that cant play the 100K streak sit n go tourney ticket, I believe her filters are set wrong but our language barrier is hindering the instructions on how to re-set hers , can someone that speaks french canadian explain the procedure to her, her user name is Heart5555 ty, 1530