Adding Slower and Faster Paced Games

For Several reasons many Players wish for more time to make there decision to Check-Call-Raise-Fold before the timer makes the decision for them. Many others wish for True Lightening Poker with very Few Seconds being Plenty. Would there be enough interest for both options?

1 Like

I thought we already had that with the games being marked with a white or gray lightening bolt on the far left marking the speed of the game ?

1 Like

Seems Some players think the Slower Version is still to fast for them and the other would be Hyper-Hectic Lightening Fast Games… - just a thought

1 Like

Gator,
You might want to search older threads, some great ideas on timers.
Right now, we have fast & slow tables, I suggest players pick the one that suits them untill a better version of timers is coded in… You’d be surprised how many ppl do the “zzzzzz” on the fast tables as is, and if you get 2-3 ppl that waste the timer on the slow tables… 1 hand can take wayyyyy to long.

As Craig said, look for the lightning symbol for the fast tables, the rest are slower tables by far.

Sassy

2 Likes

A True Hyper-Hectic Lightening Fast Game was just the Champagne talking. Happy New Year All.

I’m mainly a ring player,so where the heck are my lightening bolts? Zeus (the god) ) are u listening lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s my favorite slot machine. 3 lightning bolts and I’m in lol.