Add ons

The add ons are not workomg in the rpos games. when you click addon it just flickers and we can’t get it.

2 Likes

Thought I’d mention not being able to add on today in RPOS #10. I know it happened to at least one other player that said the same when I chatted about it on the table. I think perhaps nobody was able to add on, I don’t think anybody’s chips went up after the 1st break, but I don’t know for sure.

Before this year’s RSOP . I was very excited playing this Replay promotion and I couldn’t weight to play. This year’s RSOP is completely different structure with all the ULREbuys, rebuys and Add-ons In turnaments RSOP#3 and RSOP# 10 you were unable to obtain one. This year’s RSOP structure is more potluck instead using your poker skills Depending on your bankroll, players just go All-In, to me that’s not poker/ Don’t get me wrong. I love this site, but I feel it’s going downhill

2 Likes

Perhaps they need to dump off all the bs, like missions or the green bs that shows when t’s start, probably a bunch more so the servers can handle it…it’s frusturating.

1 Like

Rebuy early in # 11 today, probably won’t be able to add on.
Besides that, good luck, have fun!

#4 I meant , got it confused with the Legends T’s

1 Like

The add-ons have worked in some of the events but not all of them. (I can’t speak entirely on the totality of the issue as I have skipped 3 LoL events so far and will miss more soon due to work schedule.) I echo the sentiment of Chicago, though. I was on a table where one dude shoved every hand for literally 24 minutes (because that is the strategy to take honestly)…he was probably down over 2 million in double buy-ins till he finally won a flip. (I was joking he’d have to finish in the top 2 or 3 just to break even.) By the time the add-on break happened, there were maybe 9 stacks with over 10K and 7 of those 9 were from the single table I was on. Tiggy wound up with over 60,000 because of the chaos. LOL! (Go Tiggy!) But honestly…for a series as big as RPOS, I think the events should all be freezeouts and maybe occasionally have the 1 R + 1 A options in case of bad beats. The UNL rebuys are going to make the low stack newcomers very fearful of entering the 20K’s in the future after sitting through too many jams and maybe not even understanding the meta or getting overwhelmed by it.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you. 7 unlimited rebuys and 3 3-rebuy out of 30 events for LOL. Then throw in the add ons not working for MOST tables and only playing over 1 weekend instead of two. Not really thrilled. And how come during the satellite events with R&A they only cost 5K and now are back to full 20K? A lot of things to be frustrated about but it still is fun once the circus leaves town.

2 Likes

@marklou Same thing happened in RPOS #3. The pop up would flash up but not stay. Seemed like it only 1 table worked since 7 add ons were listed. I reported it to the help desk but not sure they know what the problem is either.

1 Like