14 players left of 158, blinds over 2500... and no cards!

Love the site and quality of play. Just won 158 tourney…but. at 11:08 table 84758(8 may be a 0 or 5 was in hurry)284 with 14 players left, I was switched to a table and had no cards but lost 3,100 chips because I could not play my hands. I was then disconnected. I went back to the lobby and found my name ( suggest you have a spot where pliers can write in their name, because we don’t always know our chip count which takes longer to find our ID). Also, when you want to check your table position, that little gold dealer marker, is extremely difficult to find, esp, given the small amount of time we haver to bet. This is all meant to help, not to complain. Player notes by clicking on the player would also help those of us who play regularly and often at final tables meet several of the same players.

Hi husky11,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with these details and the great feedback. I see I’ve responded to you before about similar issues, so I’ve added your new comments to the ticket we’re tracking for these rebalancing issues. We’ve also got notes saved for your dealer chip and player note suggestions, so we’ll try to get those improvements queued up in the roadmap. We really appreciate your support!

Cheers, Lesley