10k SURVEY - What are the top three reasons why you visit our forum?

Instead of running a contest at the start of the month, I wanted to run a survey for our forum participants in order to learn something important! :spiral_notepad: :speech_balloon:

What are the top three reasons why you visit our forum?

Example:

1. To talk poker strategy with the community
  2. I like to chat with my friends in off-topic
  3. I need to keep up with my private league

I will award 10,000 chips to EVERY player who participates, as long as your answers follow these guidelines (three serious, on-topic answers please!).

I’ll be granting these chips every couple of days, and will close the thread once it slows down.

Thanks for being a part of our community! :handshake: :heart:

4 Likes
  1. To read all the topics and updates in order to gain knowledge and insight on poker. I don’t usually post as others are more proficient at that task. I encourage all to the forum.

2. Now that I have found league chat here, I use it to keep up with the news and my standings in the leagues I am in. This is very convenient and much appreciated for savings of time in the search and frustration.

3. Being informed of promotions and future tournements and updates is amazing.

2 Likes

Poker tips
To see how many players are still whining about rank
To see the jokes

3 Likes
  1. To keep up with any changes to the site coming up.
  2. To see if any players are noticing issues with the performance of the site.
  3. To see any new announcements friends are posting.
3 Likes

#1 - The creative aspect certainly Is a reason and sharing it all with friends. I enjoy most creating poker lyrics out of famous songs and sharing them here. Popular lyrics turned into poker songs - #36 by Excaliburns

#2 - Learning about other players through posting questions. Questions asked in normal conversations if we were in the same room. You’ll get a sense of the community and age of the player. Just curiosity who we’re playing against on a daily basis. What was your very 1 ST car you owned? Any related stories?

#3 - League information - Keeping up with the leagues that I’m enjoying here on Replay.
Nordic Warriors · Replay Poker
WILDHORSES · Replay Poker

If you’re wondering what didn’t make the list:

#4 Participation in an occasional contest is always fun here too!

#5 A good source of music links

3 Likes

To see coming changes to the site.

Check if other players are noticing the same issues with the site as I am.

New announcements of coming events.

2 Likes

If I’ve liked your post, it means that I appreciate your contribution! … and more importantly, that I’ve credited your chips. :wink:

2 Likes

1 competition 2 just learning and this has all the competition and tournys to learn from 3 retired and this is an interesting way to keep the mind sharp and occupied

1 Like

1 i like to be informed of current issues at replay and participate with my feedback where i feel strongly about something
2 I am always enlightened when i am informed about to proposed changes to improve the site and appreciate the input from replay moderators as spokesperson who are able to reframe discussion onto bonofide improvements knowing about replays limitations
3 i always love to soak up strategy tips that arise in discussions and be aware of news about recent and upcoming changes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1:) To discover/discuss site issues players are having and helping to develop ideas for solutions.

2:) To receive information, about site improvements and timelines.

3:) To learn and apply different strategy’s, of the great game of poker.

2 Likes
  1. To win chips in contests.
  2. To win chips answering surveys.
  3. Because I can’t win chips in poker games.
3 Likes
  1. Always can find good tips, or advice given by others
  2. Love the Music contributions, finding new songs fro other countries
  3. Finding out the latest events happening, whether on this site, or in the world
2 Likes
  1. To keep up with new info from Staff.
  2. Answer any questions or comments someone might have.
  3. Try to pick up playing tips from the other players.
2 Likes

1 - I like the tunes

2 - I like the chat, I don’t really say much when playing (although I generally respond when spoken to out of politeness), so it’s a chance to communicate with fellow players in a pleasant environment.

3 - The forum gets me through my nightshifts when it’s quiet at work, I read through the older posts :slight_smile: It’s also my first forum. I have made a few pals through the forum, so thankyou very much :slight_smile:

4 Likes
  1. It is my job! Keeping the forum on topic and happy is what I have been trusted by the staff to do.
  2. Love to read all the advice and different takes on the game of poker, and I have learned a lot from these posts.
  3. Jokes and music can bring a smile to my face for the rest of the day, so keep them coming folks!
4 Likes

1- I like to keep on top of issues that Replay may be having with the programme.
2- I like to find out about contests that Replay is running such as this one.
3- I like to read peoples tips on poker hands and how to play or not play a hand/game.

2 Likes
  1. To casually join in friendly banter with others.

2. To seek technical assistance when needed, or to report issues with the website/forum.

3. To help others out as best I can, if I can.

2 Likes

to pass time and learn a thing or two
meet new people
to see new promos and updates

1 Like
  1. To see who is gossiping about who.
  2. To keep up to date.
  3. To see if anyone has a problem that I can help with.
2 Likes
  1. To keep up with all the games. I like them all.
  2. To read the funny posts!
  3. To play with the regulars. They know what they are doing.
1 Like