100K CONTEST - Where are you from?

I Am Originally From Scotland,U.K. Now Living In Wales United Kingdom

3 Likes

I’m Living in Hell.
Afther you go to the Hell Gate,go Right,follow the fire.
It’s a Beautiful place to live,sometimes a little bit too hot.
I’m glad I can escape to ReplayPoker.

4 Likes

im from morocco

3 Likes

Columbia South Carolina

4 Likes

A beautiful little college town called Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania along with my wife who plays on here as well, “Katiek”

3 Likes

I was born and raised in Nottingham, but moved to London for work and excitement, then on marrying I moved to Lincolnshire as my husband’s job involved importing motor homes from the USA and this was a convenient base. We have come full circle as my children both secured jobs in Nottinghamshire so it made sense to return to my roots. I currently live only five miles from where I was born!

7 Likes

I live in a suburb of Rotterdam the Netherlands approximately 10-12 feet (3 -3,5 meter) below sea level. Please stop warming up the earth or i will get wet feet.

3 Likes

I’m from Wheeling West Virginia. It is in the Northern part of WV. Borders Ohio with the Ohio River and is one hour from Pittsburgh Pa. West Virginia is a very beautiful state with the rivers and mountains and many fishing areas in our streams. Please come visit us some time you will enjoy it.
WILD WONDERFUL WEST VIRGINIA

5 Likes

I am from Romania.

3 Likes

Newport Monmouthshire * now Called Gwent ,in U K .Like many in 1941 house destroyed in Blitz , moved to Cardiff.

3 Likes

I am from Stdney, Australia.

2 Likes

SPAIN

1 Like

Je suis bresilien, de l’état du Para.

1 Like

France. i born argentina, grew up chile and mexico. lived in catalunya, luxembourg. studied in usa and…france. after all i’ve been around, which i like for it’s true is not i planned it, it just happened came up i loved all about when i encounter any of i greet salute we common something always. even italians i had my girlfriend for 6 years i went there a lot ! lol. but then, up up in the top mind. France we’re together. we’re always together. in the name. i think is the army name we look in the same only direction. i know it is also this on some of you other countries. or not. is my grandfather name. France

1 Like

Soy de un pueblo , Arcos de jalón Soria, España,tranquilo y acogedor,por circustacias de la vida vivo en Zaragoza,una ciudad de Aragón, es tranquila y maravillosa.

Translation
I am from a town, Arcos de jalón Soria, Spain, quiet and welcoming, due to circumstances of life I live in Zaragoza, a city in Aragon, it is quiet and wonderful.

1 Like

I am From Greece

2 Likes

Victoriaville,Québec,Canada

2 Likes

I’m from Münster (NRW) in germany.

1 Like

Pittsville, Wisconsin right in the center of the state.

1 Like

San Diego, California

1 Like