100K CONTEST - Where are you from?

Always a pleasure to meet someone from the Granite Planet, I love that place. From Nova Scotia.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m from the most easterly point in North America, Canada, St.John’s,NL(Nfld) and the oldest city in North America. Hello to all players in Replay Poker!

6 Likes

I am from Croatia.My life motto is “never give up”. Thirty years ago, my homeland was fighting for independence from the former Yugoslavia. Today we see what Ukraine is going through. Their fight has the full support of Croatia, in everything! Here, playing poker, I met a lot of good people who are very good players. I learned a lot from them. I correspond with some of them regularly by e-mail. Respect, appreciation of differences and understanding led to a nice friendship relationship. PEACE

11 Likes

Born in Minneapolis but when I was four we moved to Duluth the “Air Conditioned City”. The day after I graduated High School we moved to Central IL and I’ve been here ever since. Looked for work back in MN after college but couldn’t find a better paying job. If I ever get caught up on my projects, I look for a place out West.

2 Likes

I
I am from mayfield hts. ohio have been playing poker for over 60 years.

2 Likes

I’m an Iowan-Oregonian-Pennsylvanian New Yorker, now a dual citizen living in Ontario, Canada. (Born in Washington, D.C., actually, but I was very young at the time.)

4 Likes

Columbia South Carolina

4 Likes

Lived in North Carolina, USA most of my live except for an eight year exile in Virginia.

2 Likes

I am born and raised in Hamilton Ontario canada and still reside here after 59 years…moved away to Oakville Ontario and then Toronto but decided home is where the hammer is…thats our nickname…and I love it…oskee wee!!

3 Likes

Missouri

1 Like

Born in USA - Kansas. Currently live in Missouri

2 Likes

CT beautiful N.W

2 Likes

Bonjour
Je dans la proche banlieue de Paris
Je suis patron de bistrot à paris.
J’ai toujours vécu en région parisienne.

Translation
Hello
I in the inner suburbs of Paris
I am the owner of a bistro in Paris.
I have always lived in the Paris region.

6 Likes

I am from Brussels in Belgium. Lived in California USA but live now near Paris in France.

Spip96

4 Likes

Father Ukrainian;Mother English;born in Prague Cz;grew up in London;now an Aussie living in Melbourne
Confused? So am !

7 Likes

I was born and raised in Baltimore Maryland for 37 years, now live down the road in Columbia MD. About 25 minutes from Baltimore and DC.

2 Likes

im from Romania…city Timisoara, so yeah, i could easily do with the 100K prize. thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m born in a little village of Palencia, Spain, and now live in a other village, Garganta la Olla, Cáceres, Spain too. This place is more beautiful and its people live of the agriculture.

Naci en un pequeño pueblo de Palencia, en España y ahora vivo en otro pueblo de Cáceres, en Garganta la Olla, tambien de España. Es un lugar muy bonito y sus gentes vivimos de la agricultura.

3 Likes

I am living in IFRANE, Morocco

A small city but peacefull, when I moved here first time to be honest I didn’t like it cuz people here sleep early and It snows all year round, so when you woke up at morning You will find your car covered in snow And you have to remove that snow every morning, And what pissed me off was that after half an hour of clearing the snow, I found that it was my neighbor’s car, not mine lol But I used to live here and I can’t live anywhere else even though I could have left several times

6 Likes

I am from Devon in the South West of England, I currently live in The Algarve Portugal. I started playing poker on Replay during lockdown

4 Likes