100k CONTEST POLL: How's your poker game going?

Happy July! :sunny: We’re mid-way through the year now, so it’s time for a check-in:

How’s your poker game going? Are you meeting your goals? Slipping back into old habits? Just having an easy-going, fun time? Let us know below for a shot at winning 100,000 chips!

How’s your poker game going halfway through 2023?
  • Going strong!
  • Doing okay.
  • Could be better …
  • Lots of losses
  • Meeting many of my goals
  • Learning some tough lessons
  • Having an easy-going game without pressure
  • Enjoying my time with friends, win or lose
  • Climbing the ranks
  • Other

0 voters

Don’t forget! Leave a reply to expand on your answer for an extra shot at winning. :v:

Winners will be drawn at the end of the month. The more entries we have, the more winners there will be!

13 Likes

Having fun. Joined the Donks League actually cashed twice so far, won a Leaderboard (American Region MTT League (April, May, and June Champion), Joined Team Flying Aces for the Team Challenge and designed a new avatar and had fun even if we didn’t light it up on the scoreboard. Getting better at some new games. Can’t complain at all but sometimes I still do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Must play a good cards.

1 Like

Enjoying my time with friends, win or lose :+1:t2:

7 Likes

I enjoy just playing, very relaxing and entertaining also nice to play with so many all over the world.

5 Likes

going strong right now it is fun.i play when i’m not busy.

2 Likes

I am too carefull, but when I try to push things along it goes wrong. So maybe i should really think about being more carfull.

1 Like

I love this site and have met many people here who also love Texas Hold’em, and I sincerely hope the site grows better and better.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the May and June Marathons

bad cards in deal

1 Like

is good

1 Like

Frustrated by people sitting out during tournaments, and in regular play. There should be time or hand limitations.

1 Like

Jogar aqui no Replay Poker é maior diversão na internet.
Aqui fazemos amigos e jogamos com alegria!

Translation
Playing here at Replay Poker is the most fun on the internet.
Here we make friends and play with joy!

1 Like

Too many pre flop raisers. Bingo players ruin the game.

4 Likes

Enjoy the site, but frustrated with websites new color design. If the site isn’t going to show players avatars, then remove circles to make playing results larger.

The main reason for playing at 74 years of age is to keep my brain active and enjoy the game with friends I have met on replay . Getting pretty good at it too.

6 Likes

Learning a lot but a challenging internet connection adds an unwelcome level of stress…

Je souhaiterais que Replay mettent en place des Tournois par équipes avec des joueurs choisis aléatoirement au hasard par la machine. Par exemple, n’importe quel joueur s’inscrit au Tournois et ensuite c’est le Serveur (2 ou 3 minutes avant le top départ) qui place aléatoirement les joueurs dans des Equipes de 4 joueurs …

Translation
I would like Replay to set up Team Tournaments with players randomly chosen by the machine. For example, any player registers for the Tournament and then it is the Server (2 or 3 minutes before the starting signal) which randomly places the players in Teams of 4 players

1 Like

LOTS OF LOSES:
way too many loses due to the fact u have encouraged players to play rill river with lousy cards who should never stay but u r allowing the river to make the hand for them…

ENJOYING MY TIME WITH FRIENDS:
love meeting people from all over the world and making friends

OTHER:
allowing stalkers to ruin my fun with friends…

1 Like

Originally, I started out with sit and go and multi-table tournaments. This year I’ve been playing ring games and am having much better luck. I find less pressure on these tables and have the ability to be patient without having to be concerned about the blinds increasing or the money running out. I’ve steadily increased my bankroll and find this much more strategic and very appealing to my personality.