100k CONTEST POLL: How's your poker game going?

June was successful

ok means not good!

Love playing, play every day, almost too much, but I enjoy it when some players over bet and have nothing and then I beat them. I use a lot of strategy in my play as many do not. Keep us going, we all are diehard players.

N

Summary

eed to get my patience back!!!

1 Like

Love playing with my friends. Enjoy the variety of styles of play and variety of personalities. I just sit back and enjoy it all. Thanks Replay.

Funny you should ask at this particular moment :rofl:
I just broke my 250k bank on a non-stop losing streak and went back to low stakes.
Can’t say it didn’t tilt me, but I’m still playing for sure.
Even winning sometimes!

Have a good day and enjoy the cards

love the site, wish there were more sort options for tourney games

Having fun with pleasant players and increase my skills. Good site thank you all the staff.

Having fun playing with friends , win or lose !

1 Like

Bonjour, voilà un jeux agréable félicitations à votre organisme . merci lenansais

Translation
Hello, here is a nice game, congratulations to your organization. thank you lenansais

I agree

Thank you for a great entertaining and at times challenging experience.
I it seems that the braver I bid, the better my next hand becomes, or is that just me being optimistic. Good all round fun, Thank you

Started the year out slow. Was trying to reach the 6 million chips as my goal but Health, computer issues got in the way. Could also have been bad luck. Ha! Finally made it and am holding my own again. Now, shooting for 7 million chips. Love it. Most players are nice but a few nuts out there but what can one expect? LuckyMTM

1 Like

The toughest thing to learn about gambling is learning not to gamble

Es könnte besser sein. Ich habe manchmal das Gefühl das es einige Spieler gibt, die aufgrund ihres high Stak trotz niedriger Chancen immer wieder mitgehen. Bei einem normalen Turnier würden sie passen. So ist oft eine realistische Animation Konterkariert, Genauso die Annahme das sehr oft ein Flash entsteht, man in der Regel bei 3 gleichen Farben seine Karten direkt wegschmeißen kann. Naja nur ein Gefühl, ich kann mich irren. Ich arbeite an Lösungen um diese Missstände in meinem Spiel zu beheben. Ansonsten, beste Pokerplattform, congratulation. Einsteins-Bro.

Translation
It could be better. I sometimes have the feeling that there are some players who keep calling because of their high stakes despite low odds. In a normal tournament, they would pass. A realistic animation is often thwarted, as is the assumption that a flash often occurs, that you can usually throw away your cards directly if you have 3 of the same suit. Well just a feeling, I could be wrong. I’m working on solutions to fix these bugs in my game. Otherwise, best poker platform, congratulations. Einsteins Bro.

Tough at times but thats Poker luck doesnt always shine!

1 Like

Switched from Zynga. Have enjoyed playing against real players (who have a history I can see) instead of bots. Have always been a cash game player but would like more info on tournament play. Do you have a tutorial available showing tournament options?

1 Like

Had to go out of town and couldn’t play near as much. My game went down the drain, lots of interruptions even when I would get in a tourney. Hopefully, now that I just got home, I can turn it around and start to do better.

I wish I could find some of the tutorial videos I watched when I first started (with Daniel Negreanu et al) - 2 years on I might understand them :slight_smile: