100k CONTEST POLL: What do you love about poker?

I work mostly nights, I love coming home in the morning, particularly if its been crazy and hectic night, opening a can of beer switching on the pc and forgetting the nonsense of the previous night and focusing on the poker for a few hours, it keeps me sane (maybe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol)
I like the little chats with the new friends I have made as well :+1:

1 Like

I enjoy beating someone who feels very much superior to me.

Like life: No manual will give you the perfect answer…

I really just like to play. I just like to see how strong my skills are, or not!

Competing and challenging myself in the multi-table tournaments is the most fun I have with poker

Everything… the ease of the program… the displays are great/

Everything we do takes time, poker gives you time, time to get better skills. time to befriend people ,not just here , but all over the world,Than again you can just shut the world out ,and get that much needed ME Time.

keeps my mind working, talk to people, and no financial losses. have fun all!

knowing when I have bet is JUST enough and not too much to make my opponent fold

I love trying to outguess my opponents

I have always loved playing cards, and I have no one else to play with, so I am glad I found this site.

1 Like

Just being free to make decisions good or bad in each hand

Muy Bueno !!! . Mucho mejor que Poker Es .

Translation
Very good !!! . Much better than Poker Es.

Que me entretiene mucho !!! y el sistema de Ustedes me parece Genial .
Gracias
Saludos Cordiales
Osvaldo

Translation
That entertains me a lot !!! and your system seems great to me.
Thank you
Kind regards
osvaldo

Ustedes son los mejores . Antes estaba en Poker Stard , pésimo !!!
Gracias por su disposición .
Saludos Cordiales
Osvaldo Burgos A.

Translation
You are the best . Before I was in Poker Stard, lousy !!!
Thanks for your disposal .
Kind regards
Osvaldo Burgos A.

I love it when I get to a final table and I’ve not been getting much in the way of good fortune, just been patient, then the good hands start coming at just the right time.
:grinning:

1 Like

I honestly think (and learned) that poker is a great test of our patience and the more we relax and just wait for the right cards etc. the better we play, also works in life:).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Real quick question

A post was merged into an existing topic: Real quick question

It’s good to practice patience but it’s better to practice winning with the cards you’re dealt.

2 Likes