100k CONTEST POLL: What do you love about poker?

fun way to pass the time; enjoy people and enjoy varied psycological reactions of winners and losers alike; but especially enjoy meeting talking to friendly people around the world!

ITS JUST FUN

1 Like

No cost way to pass some time and unwind.

j’aime le poker parce qu’il me permet d’être meilleur, d’être plus sage, de travailler sur moi même.
Translation
I like poker because it allows me to be better, to be wiser, to work on myself.

1 Like

Poker allows me to enjoy winning, while at the same time I learn to tolerate losing some hands.

I love that I can play anywhere, at any time. It’s so convenient.

I find the odds are more normal than PokerStars, there is less pressure to by chips and much less bad conversation.
Thank you

Would you consider making “Beat the Staff” as a rebuy format.
Booker

Adoro el poker ya forma parte de mi vida y siempre le dedico tiempo. Me distrae, entretiene y me ayuda a concentrar y responder rápido.

something else to do because can’t play golf here in nortern Ind

I learned how to be a great player online with thousands of hands, not bragging, went to Vegas and won a few live tourneys. Golden Nugget and sat to left of Chris Moneymaker on one table. Like any other true skill, I didn’t play as much soon after and became horribly bad. Being here, I’m trying to recapture glory days with practice. Love this site for the quickness of forced decisions as opposed to others…

Mathematical probability

I love the challenge and try to improve my skills, and of course I love winning. However, the social aspect is what keeps me playing regularly here. If it weren’t for my friends here, I probably wouldn’t play as often.

1 Like

ccc

I love to sit at a table where I am not the only one bluffing; but am the one who wins the bluff.

1 Like

I like it when everyone gets their “free” out of their minds and plays with a little more reality.

1 Like

Spot on.

Winning a tourney is so enriching. Knowing you have crushed the hopes of the other players is tops!

I love the look in someone’s eyes when the last card is turned over and I beat there (no way can I lose hand).

voor mij is een ontspannig en je moet ook wel behendig zijn,
Translate: for me is a relaxed and you also have to be agile,