Poker Amusement..League

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I would like to join ,

Alright… I will message you with the details.

had a great time …

2 Likes

poocake Leagues 1 year Anniversary thanks to my friends for making it possible . Cupcakes for all !

3 Likes

any peanut butter ones ??

1 Like

I sure hope it’s worth all the effort for YOU, SS. I can’t imagine not having this game to look forward to every evening! Thank you for hosting all of us so graciously. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just for you …peanutbutter%20poo

3 Likes

Thanks Jan…It’s fun to do and even more fun to play with friends.

1 Like

blueyes came in 1st … Bet 2nd…steven 3rd…:poop: for tatar and harley was fartpoo

1 Like

poowithflys yes Dear

3 Likes

Stats for the month of Dec are :
recon in 1st with 26 points (3+3+3+3+3+2+2+2+2+2+1 )
buck in 2nd with 23 points (3+3+3+3+3+3+3+2)
Tatar in 3rd with 16 points (3+3+2+2+1+1+1+1+1+1)
Bet and me tied for in 4th with 14 points
I did a points system so players can see how they did for the month. Three points for 1st , two points for 2nd and one point for 3rd, using this system I have been able to review all games and come up with the Top 5 players for the month … All you win is bragging rights…lol

2 Likes

Happy-New-Year-300x225

3 Likes

Tatar came in 1st…Jan 2nd…Reese 3rd …:poop: for me and con was fartpoo … congrats , sorry company came over and I missed the end of the game.

1 Like

It ended with hugs and toasts and strengthened friendships and loyalties and air kisses to both cheeks and all the chips to Tatar! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw Shucks

2 Likes

Tatar came un 1st … Reese 2nd…bear 3rd…:poop: for steven and Jan was fartpoo

1 Like

So glad to have made it to poo at least! :slight_smile: Small joys matter!

1 Like

I came in 1st … Bet 2nd… hoop 3rd…:poop:for sherry/who will share with Jan so she won’t miss it… and con was fartpoo

3 Likes

Sherry is my hero, and Sharon is my hero, and I’m going to go to bed happy since the poo was spread 'round so kindly! :slight_smile:

1 Like