Poker Amusement..League

JB came in 1st … some 2nd …Dan 3rd…:poop:for Colt and Jan was fartpoo … 3 tables tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done JB! :slight_smile:

Juicee came in 1st … Coltz 2nd … Reese 3rd…:poop: for JB and Dan was fartpoo

1 Like

(and I was two farts away from a poo…just sayin’!) (lol)

1 Like

fartalmost

1 Like

:rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Stats for the month of Jan are :
me in 1st with 23 points (3+3+3+3+2+2+2+1+1+1+1+1 )
Tatar in 2nd with 18 points (3+3+3+3+2+2+2)
Reese in 3rd with 15 points (3+3+2+2+2+2+1)
Steven in 4th with 13 points
I did a points system so players can see how they did for the month. Three points for 1st , two points for 2nd and one point for 3rd, using this system I have been able to review all games and come up with the Top players for the month … All you win is bragging rights…lol

1 Like

Congrats to SS, Tatar, and Reese for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the new year! And Steven with the most poo!

2 Likes

bully came in 1st,… JB 2nd… sd 3rd…:poop: for Sarah and I was fartpoo

1 Like

Well, if I didn’t win anything, I’m at least glad to see that all the winners are my friends! Coincidence? I think not!! lol

1 Like

Ladies night tonight… Bet came in 1st … rebel 2nd …sherry 3rd…:poop:for Dan and sometimes was fartpoo … I missed tonights game because I was at the vets saying good bye to one of my fur babies … RIP …fluff

3 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face::cry::sob::cry::sob:

1 Like

What a beautiful little person.

1 Like

Stony came in 1st… Reese 2nd… Harley 3rd…:poop: for Jan and I was fartpoo

2 Likes

Harley …Here is your award for your fridge that you asked for …lol 00005

2 Likes

People think I go out of my way to irritate them, trust me, it’s not out of my way at all!!!

3 Likes

I Love This One!!!: and it will be put on the fridge…

3 Likes

I think the award should read “Firstblueeyes” instead of Harley because YOU are the one who has taught him how to win, I believe!! lol (hahaha–just looked again and saw that it’s a Certificate of Annoyance," and as such belongs totally to Harley!)

3 Likes

moon came in 1st… Grandy 2nd…rebel 3rd…:poop: for some… and :frog:gy was fartpoo

1 Like

good grief ?

1 Like