You know, this game must really like to give me the same hands

Ok, so for the past like 7 games now, I have been given the same hand back to back to back. If you have had this luck, feel free to comment down the amount of times you have been given the same hand.

1 Like

Was it a good hand that won? That’s all that matters…

1 Like

LOL. I can say on at least one occasion i got dealt 8, 5 four times in a row. It happens.

2 Likes

I have had cards dealt to me to be the same cards many times consecutively. However have never counted how many consecutive times nor would I remember, because I can’t do anything about the cards dealt to me other than play them to the best of my ability.

2 Likes

I either play the cards I’m dealt or toss them but I’m real partial to seeing the flop.

2 Likes

I’d love to find some software to record hand histories and stats etc. Without such its too much effort to keep any significant, accurate records of anything useful and meaningful.

I remember getting QQ at least 8 times in less than an hour in a low stakes over a year ago on RP and also winning almost every time… This isn’t hand after hand etc but its very lucky…

If you are talking any exact same cards dealt twice, for example 8c5h then next hand 8c5h its very low at every 1326 hands… I see this occasionally and it always feels like an accomplishment, although its pretty meaningless… I’m not recording stats but if I see it I will frequently replay the previous hand to check, and sometimes its NOT actually the same hand anyway. Example 8c5h & 8h5c are not exactly the same…

If you ignore the suits then it will happen a lot more bc there is a lot of combinations ignoring suits… For example there is 1 combination for any exact hand, 16 combos for any AK, or 6 for any pocket pair like AA…

I see a lot of similar hands regularly like T2, T2, T3 or Q6 Q4 Q6 etc… Random hands that are just similar and basically garbage… I don’t think its that crazy and rare to get same cards ignoring suit 3 times in a row like AK AK AK or 72 72 72 etc…

Anyway, I’m pretty good at getting garbage dealt at least 5 hands in a row!

1 Like