Is this bizarre?

Something very bizarre is happening . I’ve been playing at this site for years, but in the last 6 or 7 months, I started realizing that I was getting dealt a 2 or 3 in every hand or every other hand. I got so freaked out about it that I started keeping track. Sure enough, my tally’s show that I do indeed receive an inordinate amount of 2’s and 3’s in the hands that are dealt out. Sometimes, 9-10 times in a row! Does this happen to anyone else? I can see this happening every once in a while, but every game? Am I going nuts?

Interesting problem. Long ago, a teacher told me that If an infinite number of monkeys played with an infinite number of typewriters, one of them would eventually repeat all of Shakespeare’s plays. But, in this case, I would ask Support to look into it. There’s only one of you, after all. Good luck.

There have been times that I have had 9 / 2 11 times in a row. One evening I KNEW it had to be a glitch because it was 9H 2C 4 times in a row. It may be random, but it sure didn’t seem that way.

Not bizarre at all. I too have tracked my hands and, most recently, I went 16 hands in a row with a card higher than an 8 dealt to me. Additionally, I played a total of 32 hands with my opponent winning on the river 11 times. Guess it sucked to be me in those instances