What do you do when your not playing poker?

Craig…Is his name Whalen? The painter?

Besides loving online poker, I play another online virtual horse racing/stable management game called Track King. Great game…I’m retired,and I like to fish,play guitar,golf,and enjoy the country life and wildlife.

1 Like

I thought it was pronounced Wyland but close enough. Do you know of him ?

going to a shrink for the bad beats. defies logic, and above all, the odds.

Thank you for the kind words Craig Anthony…and all I’m doing is using a little bit of talent I was thankfully
blessed with.

I’ve spotted many of Wylands marine life murals. He does great work.

I just noticed you were in the Prividence area. We ( my Daughter & I ) were scheduled to be in Westerly - Pawcatuck last month to do murals with my Walldogs group. Unfortunately I received change orders on a job we were doing here in Alabama and I would up finishing it instead of heading north.

1 Like

You may be correct,but I live near Destin,Florida,and their is a large marine business there,and he painted the entire building with whales in the ocean.Quite impressive…

1 Like

You are so welcome and blessed you are. I am about 30 miles from Westerly. What a beautiful seaside community they have there.

Such talent. I just couldn’t comprehend how someone can have a vision and then create it at such a large scale.

Amazing!!!

The sad part is , so many people pass by it and don’t even give it a second thought to see the beauty in these hand painted whale murals.

2 Likes

@IBeeMe
Any chance you could message me I’d really like to see some more of your graphics. I’ll start setting up your office :wink:

@SignPainter
I’d love to see more of your work as well :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not hard to find, Skidmore Signs on Facebook. Also on FB, Downtown Kewanee - A walldog certified community, Delevan Walldogs, Beaver Dam Walldogs…plenty of photos. When we ( crazy sign folk, muralists, arteeests ) gather to do murals, we’re in on Wedneday and finished by sunday at the latest. Don’t have a lot of pics on my page, hard to paint & photo at the same time. We try to be finished by Saturday and help where needed aternoon & Sunday mornings to get others finished.

We’re the only group ( that I’m aware of ) that take a vacation, work for free ( to better the small towns ) and do the same thing we do day in and day out…

2 Likes

@SignPainter your work is amazing! @AreYouAhead
Thank you .
I’m not sure how or if I can message you. It seems that you can only message people on your friends list here. On other sites I was on you were able to.
I would be happy to make you a tag if you like but I think the best way to see what I make is to check my Face Book page Jeannette Adair The animated ones are difficult to put in an album though.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, IBeeMe. Just doing what I enjoy.

1 Like

Yep…seen his work and it is fantastic.

1 Like

Something most of us get to participate in every day…

1 Like

How nice of you to post a picture of the mural

1 Like

Thank you, i’snt it beautiful ? :+1:t2:

Fabulous work

1 Like

It sure is Mike. He is truly a master at his craft !

will more be shared on here? and did i understand yall meet and paint these in different Towns

1 Like

I don’t paint I was just posting about one artist that travels and paints whale murals.

Others on this thread might know.