What do you do when your not playing poker?

I research, invest in, and trade in the cryptocurrency markets (bitcoin, etc.).

Besides doing everything you can read in my “ About Me” section that I am or can be at liberty to share , my main focus is on the creation , buying and selling of Domain Names.

when not looking for bargains on ebay, try to work out problems from sellers that will not work with you when they say they will .not many of those ( good !)

Hi All,
I am retired from tge engineering sector,and I love coarse fishing, and a keen photographer,and of course I love playing poker ,(when I don’t lose )

1 Like

Hey that’s awesome that you were in engineering. I’m on the other end of the spectrum. Just finished college looking for an engineering job.

But anyway… they say engineers make good poker players : P

Hello,
I also take care of my Mom, who will be 87, in 2 weeks.
I adore playing cribbage, or just crib. I will admit I am pretty darn good. I play against the computer, and on line. against the computer, I have an 82 % winning rate. I wish I cold come close to that in Hold/em, lol.
I make designer jewellery, our of mostly Drusy Agates. They are stunning, with very, very small crystal in them, that I truly believe could shine and sparkle in the dark. Gorgeous !!!

I also play Pimp War. It is a text based math game.

That anything like GangWars ?

Do I get an office?AreYouAhead :rofl:

Work as an intern(engineer) til’ I graduate in a couple semesters. Poker is pretty much how I blow off steam on those few nights I have a break from studying… Poker and a few beers too ;p

I like investigating card cheats at internet sites.
A while back I nailed “lag switch” users at warship game site. caused quite a fury.
I’ve only been here a few days and already I have seen BIG cheating. One thing I noticed was sharpies who come back into a hand after folding to have the exact right card to win. I had it happen with a sure win by me with king high flush, and up pops a player who had folded the hand with the ace.
I might start naming names soon.

247413EC-3487-4712-9F70-462A3FE22E0D

I so don’t believe you; you must have been mistaken. Next time it happens send in the hand number; this is why the site is called Replay Poker, every hand can be replicated.

Scratch

2 Likes

LOL Craig!!!

1 Like

Hahahahaha!!!

When not playing poker, of course working, along with some golf and fishing to round out my free time. When I AM playing poker, I prefer to have the television on, preferably something I’ve seen before (so it doesn’t distract me too much). When I’m involved in a hand, of course my attention is directed there. When I’m not involved in a hand (which is quite often–as I expect with many others of you), I can relax with the t.v. Did I mention my favorite is old Simpsons episodes? Thank you FXX.

1 Like

I love the Simpsons! It’s one of my favorite shows! I like the older episodes better but the new episodes are alright.

I Love to paint & draw - in water colors, acrylic, not very good at oils YET!. Im also a DJ on Waiheke Radio - get to meet heaps of cool people- have to do research and keep updating music. Like having Live poker games with friends. Care for my mokopuna ( grand daughter ) and have fun with my Honey Husband. Its been really interesting reading everyones responses - very enlightning!

2 Likes

Well as the name SignPainter implies, I paint signs. Own a small commercial sign shop and pretty much do everything from car tags to murals to large signage on buildings and manufacturing plant roofs. Have traveled over the US painting as well as a “Letterhead” and “Walldog.” I still employ the traditional ways of signs as well as newer tech with digital printing and vinyl. Airbrushing was my start and then on to pinstriping and lettering. As crazy as it sounds the peace and quiet of doing day long, traditional, water gilded 23kt gold leaf is relaxing. In my spare time you can find me here, but I’m honestly a workaholic…

2 Likes

That sounds awesome. In the north east we have a pretty famous painter who travels the country doing murals on buildings, huge scale. Watching him work his magic is a great day for me when I’m lucky enough to get to go see him :+1:t2:

I envy both him and you but thank you for the art you give us :+1:t2:

Amazing!!!

1 Like